Reaction is we win big?

hawkinn3

Good chance we crush MSU, they don't run well and if Cook gets hit hard it could snowball. So if we win by 3 TDs, what's the narrative? Is MSU suddenly terrible or are we finally given some credit?

Then they will say the Big Ten is overrated and iowa will be a big dog against bama or whoever else we could play.

If we win the story will be that MSU was missing 23 starters and the sun was too bright and Iowa just got lucky.

The game was closer than the score would indicate. MSU's injuries finally caught up with them. Had they been healthy we very well may have seen a different outcome.

There, said it for them...

If we run away with this game, I will be happy to hear/read any ol' reactions they want to throw out!

Absolutely no chance of any respect! Would love to see it play out. OMGOODNEESS if we win and advance I can't fathom the amount of crap the BIG would be hit with. GO HAWKS!!!!!!

FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCC***** everyone else and what they think. I am driving out tomorrow morning and I wish to tailgate, and hopefully meet some of our posters, have fun, cheer on Iowa, and literally crush MSU, drive back and watch Finebaum, Herbie, Whitlock, ISU soil themselves as they have to continue to talk about Iowa.....What else can they say?

Finebaum gave iowa NO CHANCE of winning. Not just a loss....NO EFFING CHANCE. I'd love to hear his excuses

I'd love to hear herbstreit finally give us some credit.

Cowherd....would be hilarious

Good chance we crush MSU, they don't run well and if Cook gets hit hard it could snowball. So if we win by 3 TDs, what's the narrative? Is MSU suddenly terrible or are we finally given some credit?
No doubt this would be a big win but I'd be shocked, in a good way, if Iowa wins big. If they pull this off I think it'll look a lot more like the Wisconsin win than the Northwestern win. Don't worry, that'll leave plenty of room for the doubters to keep on doubting. That's exactly how a team like this wants to enter a playoff situation, battle tested and hungry. I'd love to watch a beat down of MSU on Saturday but I think that outcome is unlikely and may not put the team in the right mindset anyway.

I'm a huge Iowa homer and love this team, but the only outcome that would shock me is an Iowa blowout. I think it'll be under 10 either way, but if not, I still think it will be a one score game deep into the game. Sorry guys, if Iowa wins, it will get the respect it deserves from all but pot stirrers.

you guys smell a repeat of 2010 in Kinnick? boy, that'd be nice...

...Lomax INT, flips it to King for a long return TD....
(OK NOW I'M DREAMING)

I hope I eat my words but no way Iowa wins big in this game. Not with MSU front four and the inablity of Iowa's front 4 to get to t QB. Cook is way to accurate of a QB to give him that much time. The INTs chances for Iowa will be few and far.

At this point if they don't say "We told you so!" and it's more filth slung at Iowa that means they won and I will soak up and love every word of HATE!

Infact we should love the filth thrown at Iowa because it means they are winning!!!! EMBRACE THE HATRED!

IF... We win by three touchdowns or more i predict the narrative will change quite a bit. We will be seen as very dangerous and a legit contender.

I feel like we can win but i don't feel like we will win by a blowout. Nothing about this team says blowout. Funny thing is about Cowherd is he will still say great you beat your twin sister....you still schedule patsies. Did anyone hear his iowa slam with the answer machine? What a tool!

IF... We win by three touchdowns or more i predict the narrative will change quite a bit. We will be seen as very dangerous and a legit contender.

There is no way the talking heads will admit they were wrong. The story will be Iowa got lucky, msu is overrated, the entire B1G is overrated, msu was food poisoned, anything but Iowa is actually good.

We can't afford to miss extra points and field goals or it could get ugly at my house.My wife is already worried about it.

Latest posts