Re: Derrick Mitchell

JonDMiller

Publisher/Founder
I am aware of the rumors. But at this time they are nothing more than that If and until there is anything on the record To discuss, please refrain from posting them here. Thank you

I am aware of the rumors. But at this time they are nothing more than that If and until there is anything on the record To discuss, please refrain from posting them here. Thank you

Jon, I think that's the right call to make at this time, that said what do you make of the fact that he wasn't mentioned as being part of our depth at RB in the Sunday Conversation with Kirk video?

I also hope that we have local sports journalists looking into this matter (regardless of how this turns out) and not just waiting on the athletic department to put something out (or not).

Whatever the rumors are, he didn't travel to Ames and if Daniels has to miss time then Iowa really only has Canzeri and a walking fumble machine. its pretty concerning.

If Wadley is #2 then play him and tell him to go all out and be smart, as in not taking extra hits.

Don't mention fumbling because he is totally aware of his issues and his good abilities.

Sounds like Daniels will be fine. Maybe I'm being too optimistic, but I think we see him Saturday.

I kind of agree with what Deace said in the podcast today. They might try to "get away" with resting some players against Pitt and then assume North Texas is a comfortable win. It makes sense if you can get away with it...going into the Big Ten schedule hopefully healthy. Guess we'll know more tomorrow

Jon, I think that's the right call to make at this time, that said what do you make of the fact that he wasn't mentioned as being part of our depth at RB in the Sunday Conversation with Kirk video?

I also hope that we have local sports journalists looking into this matter (regardless of how this turns out) and not just waiting on the athletic department to put something out (or not).

Expecting a lot from the Iowa sports media, who are largely Chinamen regurgitating what the sports information offices feed them. They're all afraid of losing access.

We'll need another back before we're done. Two is not enough in this game. Have no idea what we will do with Akrum?? Prolly should switch to defense if he cannot hang onto the ball.

Expecting a lot from the Iowa sports media, who are largely Chinamen regurgitating what the sports information offices feed them. They're all afraid of losing access.

Despite Jon's attempts to keep this particular forum classy, you've managed to make it crass.

There's a solution to Wadley's problem.

main-qimg-bfa0e616e5ed183f096be897c79684d6

Latest posts