Rb problems are not just bad luck

What if Iowa's star running back got injured attempting to get this, IYO, so important first down? How much time was on the clock when Iowa's series started?

What if Iowa's star running back got injured attempting to get this, IYO, so important first down? How much time was on the clock when Iowa's series started?
What if a backup breaks it for a touchdown....oh boy the running back controversy.

You try to get a first down with back getting you 4 yards a carry. If you can't grasp that I can't help you. You avoid punting when possible.

Oh yeah, on a side note, have someone in the coaching staff teach Bulock to switch the football to the hand farther away from the defender so he won't have such a propensity to fumble when he runs.

So has Kirk been able to keep rbs healthy? So Kirks rbs get hurt and leave and Frys didnt. That is interesting. Sounds like kirk needs to change something.

if you don't think that Fry's running backs didn't get hurt, then you really are grasping at straws here. 'we're hurtin' real bad jim.....'

What was the point of putting Wiseman in during Iowa's last offensive series... when Iowa's main goal was to eat up clock and/or force ISU to burn TOs? When 9.. er 11 of ISU's defensive players were gunning for Iowa's running back - to punch and gouge at the ball and/or ball carrier?

If you're KF and afraid of fumbling, have the Iowa running back take a knee as soon as an ISU player comes near. Besides, if running into the mass of players, either Bullock or Canzeri could have been more indoctrinated into the Ferentz style of running the ball... or move on like Garmon.

This might be singlehandedly the dumbest thing I've read on this site. I'm not joking.

Nope not a one. I was hoping they would go 5 wide the whole game. Never know when you may need to have that set ready. I was also thinking we should have shimonek (sp??) Take a few snaps since this the worst d we will see.

Or we could of run play action all quarter.

Or they could just run one rb till he gets hurt and then the kirk fans could say this is all bad luck when he gets hurt and by the way kirk won an orange bowl.

Or they could just run one rb till he gets hurt and then the kirk fans could say this is all bad luck when he gets hurt and by the way kirk won an orange bowl.
I agree with your wisdom. Play action and backups only. Save starters for the playoffs.

Latest posts