Raymon to transfer.

How can so many guys at a position that is supposed to be so tough and nasty be such big *ussies/ momma's boys?

Well, good morning to me I guess...

I don't understand this one. Our Dline is going to go through massive changes the next two years. He could have been a full starter next year.

Could have been.

If he's bailing this quickly, he may not have the stuff to succeed in our program.

Being home sick is a real thing, but its puzzling how early he's come to this conclusion.

Its not even September, school hasn't even started.

Couple things here………..

Austin Gray left about this early last year….

Although what Homer says is true, he hasn’t had any real time to figure it out; I really have got to the point that I absolutely do not in any way sweat these kids leaving like this. It is what is and I don’t know that it is really all that unusual or our D-line attrition is honestly all that much different than other spots.

Finally, after many years of watching Iowa play, there have been many, many times that positions of supposed weakness or defection have been talked up and then coached up to the point it ends up being an area of strength. Even before right now, I’ve been having that feeling and this continues me down the path. This area will be watched, prodded, and pushed to the point that by the time we roll into the league it will be breathing fire and sacking QB’s….

Wait and see……

Chad

From an eligibility standpoint, the timing makes sense doesn't it? He'll have time to enroll & perhaps - play this year somewhere else w/out riding the pine & losing a year of eligibility...

From an eligibility standpoint, the timing makes sense doesn't it? He'll have time to enroll & perhaps - play this year somewhere else w/out riding the pine & losing a year of eligibility...

The eligibility will depend on whether Iowa releases him from LOI. He could enroll elsewhere and do redshirt year. Iowa usually releases players who make the request but will see how this works out.

D line has got to be the biggest area of attrition and unrealized promise for the Hawks in the KF era. Really is shocking how many highly regarded recruits have washed out.

Although this may be somewhat true, KF must be doing something right with Iowa having 12 DL in the NFL.

If he is transferring, it's very disappointing... but we'll be ok.

Sorry to be so optomistic! :rolleyes:

Although there was a facebook posting from John's account...

...that does not sound good for Iowa fans, I will say that I have some insight and the situation is not as dire as it may seem based upon the posting.

Stay tuned.

Re: Although there was a facebook posting from John's account...

...that does not sound good for Iowa fans, I will say that I have some insight and the situation is not as dire as it may seem based upon the posting.

Stay tuned.

Could you maybe give a little more detail instead of this vague garbage? Not asking for sources or to name names but what is the situation?

Stay tuned.

I just want to know what you mean by this.

i'm guessing the part that does not sound good is him saying he is going to transfer.

maybe it is as simple as his account was hacked, or he had a change of mind.

He is finishing the subject line which is "Although there was a facebook posting from John's account that does not sound good for Iowa fans."

That is my guess.

i'm guessing the part that does not sound good is him saying he is going to transfer.

maybe it is as simple as his account was hacked, or he had a change of mind.

AH, I thought he was implying some sort of scandal. I think I'll still be able to sleep tonight.

People inside the walls are saying Raymons not real comfortable due to some personal issues. They are saying the staff and family are engaged in talks but Raymon's mind might already be made up. Have no details on the personal issues.

Bottom line, it's possible he's gone, it's possible he's staying, nothing is certain as of now.

People inside the walls are saying Raymons not real comfortable due to some personal issues. They are saying the staff and family are engaged in talks but Raymon's mind might already be made up. Have no details on the personal issues.

Bottom line, it's possible he's gone, it's possible he's staying, nothing is certain as of now.

Being homesick can be overwhelming.......hopefully he can fight through it. But altimtaely I just hope he finds peace.

Chad

It is exactly what Jon is saying in the other thread on this topic. I have a source that is pretty close to the situation.

Also, probably not everyone should have immediate access to a Facebook/Twitter account. Things get said that are heard by everyone that can't be taken back very easily, even if one wishes they could.

It is exactly what Jon is saying in the other thread on this topic. I have a source that is pretty close to the situation.

Also, probably not everyone should have immediate access to a Facebook/Twitter account. Things get said that are heard by everyone that can't be taken back very easily, even if one wishes they could.

that's why KF takes the social media stand he does. and then some of these kids leave it wide open to anyone......

Latest posts