Ravens v Steelers

HawkPrdatr40

What crappy officiating.

Ravens don't have a chance in you know what if that is how they are going to call it.

Heap on Ravens first drive on the 3rd down was Pass Interference. No Call..

Ravens have had 2 PI and an Offensive PI in the First 8 mins of game.

Plus on the Steelers TD. Should have been Personal Foul called on guy flying in late and wiping out Ed Reed. No call ball stayed on the 2. Should have been on 17. Joke!!

Are you freaking kidding me. WOW!!!! Steelers are Bush League and this crew is a JOKE!!!!!!!!....

Ike Taylor goes and headbutts Ravens WR and no call. Unbeleivable.. I honestly have never seen anything like it... This crew should be replaced now.

Even pro players stop even though the whistle has not blown. Interesting ruling coming up here.

Are you serious? The Steelers have been jobbed on many calls so far this game

1) First play of the games, refs miss the elbow down, the Steelers have to waste their first challenge to fix their call
2) Ed Reed is yanking Hines Ward by the facemask, and Hines gets the penalty?
3) Before the Ravens TD the pass interference call on the long pass to mason, uncatchable, the ball was underthrown
4) Huge missed holding call on big screen to the HB
5) Suggs hits Ben below the waist late, no call, 15 yard penalty in any other game
6) Suggs hits Ben in the head when he creates the fumble, should have been 15 yard penalty

The officiating has been terrible both ways. Don't kid yourself if you think the Ravens are getting hosed. The Steelers have had many no calls listed above You're talking 30 yards worth of penalites, which would also wipe away a defensive TD

I don't think there has been an advantage either way in regards to the officiating. Every call always seems magnified in the playoffs. Ravens looking pretty good.

Watching Pouncey makes me even more sure that Brian Ferentz will play in the league.

You mean James, he may have Pouncey's intellect, but not his athleticism. Pouncey will go down along with Dawson and Webster as great steeler centers.

FWIW the steelers will have to score on every possession the second half to win this game

Love that blitz by the Ravens. Entire middle of Steelers o line is not blocking anyone because rush is off the edge. No rooting interest either way, but fun to watch.

very surprising they don't move a game of this magnitude to a bowled stadium. I mean, you can see their breath.

Jon Miller stands by his opinion that cold, snowy weather will scare off college football fans from attending college playoff games!!

Love that blitz by the Ravens. Entire middle of Steelers o line is not blocking anyone because rush is off the edge. No rooting interest either way, but fun to watch.

Mattison's dad is dialing up a good game. I'm a steeler fan so i have a dog in the fight, its a sloppy, penalty filled game, but entertaining......NFL playoff football is the best.

Mattison's dad is dialing up a good game. I'm a steeler fan so i have a dog in the fight, its a sloppy, penalty filled game, but entertaining......NFL playoff football is the best.
Agreed the game is sloppy. Steelers are turning it up a notch on D. This will be close again.

Are you serious? The Steelers have been jobbed on many calls so far this game

1) First play of the games, refs miss the elbow down, the Steelers have to waste their first challenge to fix their call
2) Ed Reed is yanking Hines Ward by the facemask, and Hines gets the penalty?
3) Before the Ravens TD the pass interference call on the long pass to mason, uncatchable, the ball was underthrown
4) Huge missed holding call on big screen to the HB
5) Suggs hits Ben below the waist late, no call, 15 yard penalty in any other game
6) Suggs hits Ben in the head when he creates the fumble, should have been 15 yard penalty

Suggs hit him low because he was blocked into him.
Ben ducked his head after he was hit from behind on the fumble. There was no contact to the face to begin with.

Latest posts