Ravens v Steelers

You mean James, he may have Pouncey's intellect, but not his athleticism. Pouncey will go down along with Dawson and Webster as great steeler centers.

FWIW the steelers will have to score on every possession the second half to win this game

yeah my bad, did mean James- similar in size and initial quickness. Also ability to reach 2nd level in run game- will struggle with size in pass game but can make up for it with leverage and technique.

that could be a big injury to their LT... they would be playing with backups at both tacklet positions.

Dude, the steelers are playing with like their 3rd string tackles, Essex/Lagursky are guards......Thank goodness Ben is as big as bleepin oak tree.....probably the reason he wasn't dealt this off season

Dude, the steelers are playing with like their 3rd string tackles, Essex/Lagursky are guards......Thank goodness Ben is as big as bleepin oak tree.....probably the reason he wasn't dealt this off season
No doubt. One clue was picking up Flozell. That is a sign of desperation there! :)

Still impressive by the Steelers to get the lead. Ravens have helped but the Steelers stuck to the game and the D is playing well.

Tough last series for Flacco, but Whos Your Mama could have caught the 4th down throw. Still would have been more work for the Ravens.

Good, intense game.

I understand he could have caught it, but he still lofts the ball too much. Needs to use his strong arm to make some of those throws to the sidelines.

i'm 40 years old and got more important things going on in my life than a football game, but man I'm pumped up. Going to the booby bar down the street get a couple lap dances and then pick up a six pack and watch the rest of the Falcons/Packers game I need to calm down a little bit.

The road to the Super Bowl goes through New England.......Go Jets

i'm 40 years old and got more important things going on in my life than a football game, but man I'm pumped up. Going to the booby bar down the street get a couple lap dances and then pick up a six pack and watch the rest of the Falcons/Packers game I need to calm down a little bit.

The road to the Super Bowl goes through New England.......Go Jets

Sorry, T, but your season will end next weekend in Foxborough. Brady 6-1 vs pissburg in last seven matchups.
Have a nice time tonight, though. :):D

You know i could care less about this game, but it just starts to become a huge joke the phantom penalties that go in favor of the steelers no matter who they play in big games....starting to make the nfl refs look stupid in how they favor them all the time.

It's funny...Steeler haters seem to be able to spot every call that's ever gone the Steelers' way, but never seem to notice when the Steelers have one go against them...weird...

It's funny...Steeler haters seem to be able to spot every call that's ever gone the Steelers' way, but never seem to notice when the Steelers have one go against them...weird...

Agreed.

TChawk is or becoming conspiracy guy.:rolleyes:

Latest posts