Rankings prediction for this tuesday? (Top 10)

Bigtenchamp

Mine.

1. Clemson
2. Alabama
3. OSU
4. Notre Dame
5. Baylor.
6. Iowa
7. Oklahoma State.
8. Florida
9. LSU
10. Stanford.

no way in hell Iowa is 6th or ahead of Okie State

sorry ... a butt *** whipping of TCU is style pts this time of year

Iowa 9th or 10th

no way in hell Iowa is 6th or ahead of Okie State

sorry ... a butt *** whipping of TCU is style pts this time of year

Iowa 9th or 10th

Okie state has a slight chance of being ahead of Iowa.... but TCU was ranked 8th eventhough they had put beat downs on peeps.

I don't think that TCU win is as great as you think it is.

Teams in front of them that lost.

LSU
TCU
MSU

Teams behind them that won impressively or against anyone good. (Okie state)

By my math the Hawks have to move up at least one... but likely two.

How could they stay in the same spot...

1. Clemson =
2. 'Bama +2
3. Domers +2
4. OhSU -1
5. Baylor + 1
6. LSU -4
7. Iowa +2
8. Ok State +6
9. Stanford +2
10. Florida =
11. MSU -4
12. Utah =
13. TCU -5

Okie state has a slight chance of being ahead of Iowa.... but TCU was ranked 8th eventhough they had put beat downs on peeps.

I don't think that TCU win is as great as you think it is.

Doesn't matter what you think. It matters what the committee thinks, and they pretty clearly value TCU (and Baylor) more than they probably should have. I won't be surprised if Okie State jumps Iowa. But I won't be surprised if Iowa and Okie State are 6/7, either.

Doesn't matter what you think. It matters what the committee thinks, and they pretty clearly value TCU (and Baylor) more than they probably should have. I won't be surprised if Okie State jumps Iowa. But I won't be surprised if Iowa and Okie State are 6/7, either.

My point was that the committee didn't have TCU ranked very high....not sure what Baylor has to do with anything I was discussing.

If it doesn't matter what I think then why did you add at the end what you think?

Interesting chain of events there...

As a side not, Alabama is so good they can almost beat themselves.....so says themselves, espn, and the committee.

I would bet Iowa will be 7.

1. Clemson =
2. 'Bama +2
3. Domers +2
4. OhSU -1
5. Baylor + 1
6. LSU -4
7. Iowa +2
8. Ok State +6
9. Stanford +2
10. Florida =
11. MSU -4
12. Utah =
13. TCU -5

This is very close I see 2 things I would change flip OSU/ND and OK State to 6th IMO they will jump both Iowa and LSU

I agree with Buster's lineup, but would still have OSU at 3. I don't see a 1 loss Okie State jumping an undefeated Iowa...yet. LSU could fall further. They didn't come close to what the score showed last night. We will be #7, maybe 6.

Edit...I forgot okie state is also undefeated, but still don't think they jump us...yet

Last edited:

Latest posts