Rank your Iowa QB's

Robert Smith T'd me up during a high school basketball game.. I have never been a bigger disappointment to my mother then that night and trust me there were far more things that I did that she should have been more disappointed in. I had no idea who Robert Smith was until after the game. I don't think Ma has looked at me the same since

YES

Is that you atomicblue? Here's some simple math 2+2=ILHawk is creepy.

I'm your worst Nightmare.

Btw, what iowa qb's actually played professionally in NFL or CFL? Who played the most? Long/Vlasic about the same. Banks and Pete Gales in CFL.

Being factual is creepy? Cool.

Chuck Long . Aubry Devine. Randy Duncan. Brad Banks. Chuck Hartlieb. Nile Kinnick. Drew Tate. Gary Snook. Matt Rogers. Ed Podalak. Clyde Williams. Matt Sherman. Mark Vlasic. Ricky Stanzi. Willie Fleming. Nathan Chandler. Rob Fick. Ken Ploen. Kyle McCann

Last edited:
Chuck Long . Aubry Devine. Randy Duncan. Brad Banks. Chuck Hartlieb. Nile Kinnick. Drew Tate. Gary Snook. Matt Rogers. Ed Podalak. Clyde Williams. Matt Sherman. Mark Vlasic. Ricky Stanzi. Willie Fleming. Nathan Chandler. Rob Fick. Ken Ploen. Kyle McCann

It's pretty much impossible to compare players from the one-platoon football era with players from the two-platoon football era. I don't know why people insist on making a comparison. Your dividing line is 1964 after which the one-platoon era ended.

Players spending time with other positions does not disqualify them. It is a tough call to make the being at it was so different. I will basically just go those were the best place to have played the position in Iowa history.