Quit crying!!!

LOL! Nice comment...You are probably a balding, middle aged, over weight man portraying to be a Hawkeye fan as you sit on your couch eating KFC....and single no less...its 2011...***** please cook your own Turkey Pot pie.

Would his comment have angered you less if he was young, married, thin and had a full head of hair?

I am not trying to create a big argument. But when Ferentz wins...HE IS A GOD and everyone loves him! But when we lose...."FERENTZ NEEDS TO GO." Really? Ferentz is a great coach, and I think we are lucky to have him. We are not going to win every single game, and the team needs work, but we should rally behind our team to show them we support them not tear them apart. GO HAWKS!

I have never called Ferentz a god. When the team is overwhlemingly talented, his style is pretty to watch. But even then, sometimes we **** away seasons just like we ****ed away this game (see '05, '08, '10).

A coach who is getting paid for winning a couple Big Ten titles 7+ years ago should have a program that loses to these types of teams (IU, ISU, NW, and MN) once every few years, not a few times each year.

Ferentz has been under the microscope before.

He needs to take a look at his staff because this was a disgusting loss. If you are fine with losing to one of the worst Gopher teams since the early 80's then that's your problem.

There was a total lack of effort on many levels today. All the way from the top to the bottom.

When your coach makes what he makes, he is entitled to get ripped when warranted and this is 110% warranted.

I agree 100% today was in no way a good game...and he does need to take a look at everything. I am not ok with us losing to the GOPHERS!

We need alot of improvement and alot of people need to step up and take ownership of this loss.

I just do not agree with the firing of Ferentz...thats why I spoke up.

LOL! Nice comment...You are probably a balding, middle aged, over weight man portraying to be a Hawkeye fan as you sit on your couch eating KFC....and single no less...its 2011...***** please cook your own Turkey Pot pie.

Those jeans DO make your butt look big.

I cant definatley say I never thought kirk ferentz was a god... thats for sure... I've always had the same opinion of him ... even in the 2002... he is conservative to the point that is almost a mental illness.

Now, this is good and funny! The first post on this page was flat out ignorant and short sighted!

I am "Notafans" wife and have been a Hawkeye fan my entire life. I am disappointed in todays loss just a much as the next person but alot of you (not all) are totally making all the NEGATIVE things about Hawk fans...true! We live in the good ole' USA and all have a right to our opinions so here is mine: We lost...and yes to Minnesota, which is a hard pill to swallow...but really to all of you who think you can do a better job (i.e.)Coaching, Running Back, Kicker, etc... Then please go and do it! If you say you can coach better than Ferentz...then why are you not getting paid what he gets paid....and have the Title of "COACH?" You say you can do a better job than our players....then please I would love to see you do it. Our Team needs alot of work...but thats what makes football fans...football fans. We are fans win or LOSE! I love our team, LOVE our Coach and love the positive fans! Go HAWKS!!!!

huh? :confused:

So by that logic if your doctor staggers into the exam room with a half empty bottle of whiskey and a bloody hacksaw in his hand you have to keep your mouth shut unless you're willing to go to medical school and become a doctor yourself.

Obviously most of us can't coach as well as KF, but that doesn't mean we should PAY KF to BE the coach. Many were calling for his head after the PSU game, and I thought that was stupid. Not now. Mediocre is not acceptable

When Minnesota recovered the onside kick I turned to my wife and said "we just lost to one of the worst teams in college football." I knew, because of our recent history that we would crumble, and I was right. This is a direct reflection of the coaching staff. It's time to change

I've never molested a child, but i condemn molesters.
I've never hit a woman, but I condemn domestic abusers.
I've coached football at the high school level and I condemn Iowa's coaches for their poor showing. To not expect an onside kick is unfathomable.

Now STFU, and go make me a sandwich.

It's Arby's, I'm married, and I don't like turkey. I will ***** when it is called for. After today, with the body of work from last season combined with this, yes... I will go take the $ and coach... We won't win and my recruits may all be curvy co-eds, but dadgumit, we deserve better preparation and time management, and I will at least know to tell my coaches to mix things up a bit and be less predictable. I will pull out the calls in close games and leave the 2 timeouts called with a minute to go in the half in a 2 touchdown lead game alone and use those for when it's 7-7 or 7-3. Bad clock management is not a good thing.

Notafan shut your mouth and continue to let your wife talk for you and if you're not a fan then get the hell off this site, none if us want to read your whiny BS anyways!

Yeah dude, that's it! We lost to a Minnesota team that got housed at home to North Dakota State dude! An FCS school! So yeah we're ****** and rightfully so, go be a Jerey Kill fan or something if you think what you saw from this hawkeye football team today was good enough for you.

Are serious about the 'go do what KF does' line?!? Really dude?!? Really?!?

For 3.5 million a year I could EASILY lose to Iowa State, Minnesota, Northwestern (beat us 4 of last 6 or so) and Indiana ( who beat us in 2006, 2007 and should have beaten us in 2010)

I wanted to Thank you all for reading my post. This was my first "Post" ever. I have watched and read posts on here for a long time, and do love reading peoples opinions and ideas. It is entertaining thats for sure!

I have diligently defended the "Hawk Fans" for a long time, and refused to give into those who say we are "Fair Weather Fans, or the Worst Fans in the Big 10."

Todays loss was ridiculous, the Coaching Staff does need some changes, and the Players need more heart!

I am not weak woman who gets "upset" by comments that include cooking or crocheting. (I make a mean pot pie, and have never crocheted in my life)

I also watch CycloneFanatics website and the endless comments about how us "HAWK" fans rip each other apart and as soon as we lose, jump on the "FIRE FERENTZ" wagon. I just can't wait to see how many people who hate Ferentz this week....LOVE him when we win.

Take care and Happy Halloween!

It's Arby's, I'm married, and I don't like turkey. I will ***** when it is called for. After today, with the body of work from last season combined with this, yes... I will go take the $ and coach... We won't win and my recruits may all be curvy co-eds, but dadgumit, we deserve better preparation and time management, and I will at least know to tell my coaches to mix things up a bit and be less predictable. I will pull out the calls in close games and leave the 2 timeouts called with a minute to go in the half in a 2 touchdown lead game alone and use those for when it's 7-7 or 7-3. Bad clock management is not a good thing.
Funny Stuff right there!

Notafan shut your mouth and continue to let your wife talk for you and if you're not a fan then get the hell off this site, none if us want to read your whiny BS anyways!

Yeah dude, that's it! We lost to a Minnesota team that got housed at home to North Dakota State dude! An FCS school! So yeah we're ****** and rightfully so, go be a Jerey Kill fan or something if you think what you saw from this hawkeye football team today was good enough for you.

Are serious about the 'go do what KF does' line?!? Really dude?!? Really?!?

For 3.5 million a year I could EASILY lose to Iowa State, Minnesota, Northwestern (beat us 4 of last 6 or so) and Indiana ( who beat us in 2006, 2007 and should have beaten us in 2010)

LOL! See thats the funny thing about FREE speech...I can say what I want. And if you dont like my "WHINY BS?" then why did you take the time out of your life to read, and nonetheless comment on my post??

As for my husband...he didn't post or comment on one thing on here...that would be why I said....this is his wife.

And once again...If you can do better than Ferentz...then go get your education, get your coaching degree, get hired by the U of I, and prove it.

Latest posts