Quit crying!!!

I am "Notafans" wife and have been a Hawkeye fan my entire life. I am disappointed in todays loss just a much as the next person but alot of you (not all) are totally making all the NEGATIVE things about Hawk fans...true! We live in the good ole' USA and all have a right to our opinions so here is mine: We lost...and yes to Minnesota, which is a hard pill to swallow...but really to all of you who think you can do a better job (i.e.)Coaching, Running Back, Kicker, etc... Then please go and do it! If you say you can coach better than Ferentz...then why are you not getting paid what he gets paid....and have the Title of "COACH?" You say you can do a better job than our players....then please I would love to see you do it. Our Team needs alot of work...but thats what makes football fans...football fans. We are fans win or LOSE! I love our team, LOVE our Coach and love the positive fans! Go HAWKS!!!!

beeeeyotch

Notafans wife, you are not doing yourself any favors here. Nor are you swaying any opinions with your estrogen laced rants.
Now hurry up with that sandwich. Cause as GNR once said, turn around *****, I got a use for you.

Notafans wife, you are not doing yourself any favors here. Nor are you swaying any opinions with your estrogen laced rants.
Now hurry up with that sandwich. Cause as GNR once said, turn around *****, I got a use for you.

So this is actually notafan now.........Say what you will, it IS a message board. BUT, most of you are just proving my point to her, 85% of people on here are MORONS and just bash someone for actually supporting their team. The other 15% are the good and/or funny sarcastic ones.

So this is actually notafan now.........Say what you will, it IS a message board. BUT, most of you are just proving my point to her, 85% of people on here are MORONS and just bash someone for actually supporting their team. The other 15% are the good and/or funny sarcastic ones.

i apologize. that was over the line. i am very very ****** after losing to one of the worst D1 teams in the world for the second time.
notafans wife, i hope you will forgive me. and notafan too. if someone said that to my wife i would beat them severely.
I am trying to numb myself with alcohol and i let emotion get the best of me.
i am seriously sorry about that post.:eek:

i apologize. that was over the line. i am very very ****** after losing to one of the worst D1 teams in the world for the second time.
notafans wife, i hope you will forgive me. and notafan too. if someone said that to my wife i would beat them severely.
I am trying to numb myself with alcohol and i let emotion get the best of me.
i am seriously sorry about that post.:eek:

No offense taken. Its a message board. Emotions are running high, have a drink for me!

Latest posts