Quick Take: How Many B1G Wins for Iowa Hoops in 2014?

What will Iowa's Big Ten record be in Hoops?

• 12 or more wins

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • 11-7

Votes: 38 45.2%
  • 10-8

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • 9-9

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • 8 or fewer wins

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
I think it would be great to see sweeps of Michigan, Michigan State, and Ohio State, since they always need to be brought down a few pegs. It is just kind of hard to predict it for this season.

I think it would be great to see sweeps of Michigan, Michigan State, and Ohio State, since they always need to be brought down a few pegs. It is just kind of hard to predict it for this season.

What makes it hard? We won 9 games this year and lost 6 more by less than 5 points, five of which involved blown leads late, and we return more of our production than any team in the conference. How does that add up to 6 wins this year?

If the NCAA is serious about enforcing the rules, and take away MSU & Wisconsin's defense of hand checking, body bumping and arm defense. We beat MSU everytime last season.... We will win regardless of the rule changes....er...enforcement .

You got it buddy. The second game it was clear at the end that the refs were going to controll the outcome. I just ask that the game is called the same the whole game. Just like in baseball...I dont really care where your strikezone is as long as it stays the same.

Thanks for the info about where and who we play for the B1G season Jon.

I’m figuring an initial assessment of 12-6 but with an unexpected loss, put it at 11-7. Scheduling, of course, will make a difference in some contests. For example, IN will be a different team early and late next year. It would be great to kick off the B1G @IN for the second season in a row.

W @Penn State- w/o Marshall and Euro-center, a sure W
W @Minnesota- w/o Coleman, a sure W
W Purdue
W Nebraska
W Minnesota
W Illinois
W Wisconsin
W Northwestern
W Michigan State- We seemed to match up well with them last year and they won’t be quite as physical without Nix.

W 1 of 2
Michigan
Ohio State

W 2 of 4
@Indiana
@Illinois
@Northwestern
@Wisconsin

L @Michigan
L @Michigan State
L @Ohio State

at Indiana-L