Questions for Kirk

Ok a serious question. If you have the balls to ask this. Also, will this be video taped so we can watch it and not just read the questions and his responses??

“Kirk it has been 18 years since you won the conference title. Is this a realistic goal for fans to have at this point? Obviously the past indicates that what your doing isn’t working in achieving this goal. Have you approached this situation with the attitude that significant changes need to be made in order for this goal to be a realistic one? If so what are some of these changes?”

There you go. A serious question and one that needs to be addressed. Ask all the questions before letting him respond. Then follow up on any of them he passes over.

I can’t help but laugh at thinking about his Kirkish response. Actually Gay Barta should be asking this question, and it should have been asked at least ten years ago.

Excuse the French here, but what the F is this Ames, Iowa.

I wonder how many participation trophy mommies are on this board???

I know I have pointed out that between 2010 to 2020 Kirk was FORTH among all college coaches in accrued pay over that ten year period. Now with his pay salary raise to over six million a year, it’s not a stretch to say that within the next three years that he will only be behind the Alabama coach in total accrued salary from 2010 to the present at the end of that time period.

Kirk = Saban

This is what we get for an offense? Did the clowns come over from Ames and lace the water supply in Eastern Iowa with brain melting chemicals???

I know some of you are starting to wake up. Took yah long enough.

Let me clarify something right here right now. If the offense bombs out again this season and Kirk keeps Brian on for another year, then in essences Kirk is making a statement. He might as well stand up at his next interview, face the camera, and say to the Iowa fan base “This is for you!!!” Then give us the bird with both hands.
Now he would never actually do that but in essence that’s what he would be doing by keeping Brian on as offensive coordinator.

Let me also clarify something else. I have followed this program every season, every week, either by radio or television for over fifty-five years. I have ALWAYS wanted nothing but the best for all of the coaches players, and fans (which includes me). It’s just been especially painful to watch the slow disintegration of the offense over the last twelve years. I keep praying that Kirk will just stretch himself enough to change his offensive philosophy.

That’s why I want the question to be asked. Give us some hope.

Praise Gods name for our defense!!!!!!! It’s not absolutely perfect but it seems like it is compared to our offense.

Coach- we saw Wisconsin fire Paul Chryst after a 2-3 start. Chryst has 3 big ten west 1st place finishes and 3 runner up finishes in his 7 full years at Wisconsin.

Why do you think Iowa allows such a long leash for poor performances when compared to their peers? Petras? Our offensive coordinator (Brian)? Do they have more "credit" than Chryst did?

Kirk refuses to make the changes necessary in our offense to be a conference champion. Runner up cause the West is the West is the top position we can ever take with Kirk at helm, without any change from him. With Brian at OC and what appears to be the settling into the low of lows (worse than GD) for offensive output, we may never see a title game again. Change is your friend Kirk. Take the hand up.

Latest posts