Question about ISU Cancellation

99topdawg

Because the game has been cancelled and is a no contest (or whatever it's called), will all of their suspended players still be suspended for next week, or will Campbell find a way around it?

Because the game has been cancelled and is a no contest (or whatever it's called), will all of their suspended players still be suspended for next week, or will Campbell find a way around it?

interesting question...they didn't miss a game.

I would hope that since they didn’t play or only completed 5 minutes of the game all suspensions would still be upheld.

I’ll be shocked if he benches anybody for the Iowa game. I was sort of wondering earlier if our game got cancelled what would happen. I think KF would not have lifted the suspensions.

Nebraska's game was called as well to weather, but they will play tomorrow. Is ISU doing this as well? Stupid if they don't.

Game won't be made up but they are trying for a reschedule on their bye week. Suspensions are considered served which is odd...no real integrity there. Since their superbowl is next week they say a few minutes is good enough lol.

(Per channel 13)

Game won't be made up but they are trying for a reschedule on their bye week. Suspensions are considered served which is odd...no real integrity there. Since their superbowl is next week they say a few minutes is good enough lol.

(Per channel 13)

Also read per Pollard on DSM Rag the seven suspended players will be eligible. No real surprise there.

I’m very happy ISU will be at full strength on Saturday. I’m not up for hearing the “our players were suspened” excuses for the next year.

Last edited: