QB Wiegers commits

Now this is a prototypical Iowa recruit. Wiegers is a drop back passer, (which means NOT a dual threat) Reports of poor down field vision. Only had offers from MAC schools and Rutgers which might as well be a MAC school. I would like to know which place kicker Wiegers is going to hold for?

Now this is a prototypical Iowa recruit. Wiegers is a drop back passer, (which means NOT a dual threat) Reports of poor down field vision. Only had offers from MAC schools and Rutgers which might as well be a MAC school. I would like to know which place kicker Wiegers is going to hold for?

Hahaha....I'll trust the coaches and Hawkeye Gamefilm analysis.

You're trying way to hard... if you're gonna troll you have to at least be subtle about it. Work your way into it you know? You've only got 65 posts and then you smack talk a 4 star QB commit whom an NFL scout just raved about his potential. You're as easy to spot as Andre the Giant in a room full of midgets.

HGF is no homer. He does scouting for NFL teams and is currently employed by an NFL team in....wait for it...scouting.

He's impressed, so I'm impressed.

HGF is no homer. He does scouting for NFL teams and is currently employed by an NFL team in....wait for it...scouting.

He's impressed, so I'm impressed.
The real question is does he need a side kick?
I remember you saying what his creds were. He is pretty good. Seems to be really good on one side of the ball.
So I concure, if he likes him and the coaches like him, I am good with it.

This is not about KF. It's about Iowa. Figure it out. Just once.

No, really? Iowa football is about Iowa? Jeezzzz, thanks for the deep thoughts Jack Handey. Next time chew on this one before criticizing KF.....

2934537702bfa6cf4f8741a08da1c354.jpg

This is not about KF. It's about Iowa. Figure it out. Just once.

Oh I'm sure the head coach of the football team had nothing to do with helping land a big QB recruit. I'm sure Wiegers didn't even bother asking about KF or talking to him. It's not like head coaches and QBs have to have a good relationship or anything. Heck they probably won't even work together.

What's it like being unable to comprehend logic?

Oh I'm sure the head coach of the football team had nothing to do with helping land a big QB recruit. I'm sure Wiegers didn't even bother asking about KF or talking to him. It's not like head coaches and QBs have to have a good relationship or anything. Heck they probably won't even work together.

What's it like being unable to comprehend logic?

Yeah all of the quotes where he said he loved KF isn't actually what he meant. He meant he loves Iowa and KF needs to be fired.

I seen a few clips on Wiegers and the big thing that stood out to me was arm strenth. He seemed to be pretty mobile kinda puts you in the mind of Ruddock when he runs. All & all he looks like he might have the makings of a pretty good D1 QB. GO HAWKS!

Latest posts