QB Wiegers commits

Give the kid a break guys. It's a big moment to announce a commitment. Probably nervous. Funny though, hopefully they give him grief about it when he gets here. Welcome to The University of Iowa Tyler

Also, it doesn't seem everyone is excited right now like we were with the Beniventi news. This kid is a good passer in his own right. We should be excited.

4 star recruit; good size at 6'4"; can also run; now we just have to wait for the genius's who can never see anything Iowa does right find some excuse to rip into him. After all, we all know that KF and staff cannot recruit anyone unless they are a marginal 2 star that should to a MAC team. Just wait.

who is recruiting these kids? holy schnikes we have a big upgrade in recruiting going on lately. since when would Iowa ever land one 4 star QB, let alone 2!

hell yes they can. ****, if we finally start getting quality skill players on a regular basis, you better watch the **** out for the Hawkeyes!
If the trend continues KirFer 3.0 may be the best KerFer yet. I'm sure, like me, you have all said " man, can you imagine how good we could be with talent". Well the talent seems to be coming. Great job staff.

If the trend continues KirFer 3.0 may be the best KerFer yet. I'm sure, like me, you have all said " man, can you imagine how good we could be with talent". Well the talent seems to be coming. Great job staff.

gonna be hard to temper expectations for next year if the Hawks win the bowl game against LSU.

And the pessimist in me says......how long until he flips?

Sorry, it's the Piersbacher I had for lunch.

i don't think Jon plans on allowing Ghost or Vintage another chance.

I think you really underestimate how some have a vested interest in KF being gone......Ghost and Vin have been gone for almost a year.....they weren't the ones b!tching and moaning this whole season and off season.

who is recruiting these kids? holy schnikes we have a big upgrade in recruiting going on lately. since when would Iowa ever land one 4 star QB, let alone 2!

Agreed, Meat. It definitely seems like our recruiting has taken a turn for the better.

I think you really underestimate how some have a vested interest in KF being gone......Ghost and Vin have been gone for almost a year.....they weren't the ones b!tching and moaning this whole season and off season.

well, Ghost was around again for awhile. he wasn't bad at all though.

there was some serious trolling going on for awhile that had me wondering if Vinny was back.

yes, i know some just want to see KF fail, even if it damages the program, but you have to admit those people are the fringe of the fringe.

4 star recruit; good size at 6'4"; can also run; now we just have to wait for the genius's who can never see anything Iowa does right find some excuse to rip into him. After all, we all know that KF and staff cannot recruit anyone unless they are a marginal 2 star that should to a MAC team. Just wait.

I'm happy we got him, but this guy is a horrible example to use for this particular rant because his offers aren't impressive. I don't follow recruiting, does anyone know why a guy is 4 star but had no other offers other than MAC level teams and Rutgers?

Either way, nice to see, hope he's good!

Latest posts