11:27 to go in half

5 minutes left in the half, Fran has these players on the floor
PG Clemmons
SG Ingram
SF White
PF olaseni
C Woodbury

so what are you saying?
what Iam saying that Fran is shaking things up, both in the rotation and starting lineup
Basabe led team witrh 15 and Woody had 11 at the half 44-23
Basabe 4-4 from the field and 7-8 from the line
Woodbury 4-4 from the field and 3-4 from the line in the 1st half

like you never misspell
Fran is taking a page out of KF BOOK up 77-38 with 8 minutes to go and the walkons are already in.
next 2 minutes Iowa outscored 11-2

Actually kirk starts walkons and leaves starters in the whole game regardless of score.

like you never misspell
Fran is taking a page out of KF BOOK up 77-38 with 8 minutes to go and the walkons are already in.
next 2 minutes Iowa outscored 11-2

Herby/RedHawk, you seem well-intentioned, but KF has never had a 77-38 lead. Just kidding, man. I like the groupings we've seen on the floor today. Can't help but think Basabe may be pushing for more minutes.

Herby/RedHawk, you seem well-intentioned, but KF has never had a 77-38 lead. Just kidding, man. I like the groupings we've seen on the floor today. Can't help but think Basabe may be pushing for more minutes.

If he keeps playing like that he'll get them.

none taken as it was a stab at the KF critics
Final score 88-59 2nd string outscored 21 -11 the last 8 minutes. was hoping they would get 100 +
Basabe played just 13 minutes and yet ended up with 17 points and 5 rebounds ends up being the leading scorer
Marble 15 points 5-7 3-3 from 3 2-2 FT 5 RB 3 AST 2 ST and 1 TO
Woodbury career high to date 13 pts 5-6 and 3-4
Oglesby 12 pts
player of note GO 6 pts 1-2 4-4 FTL and 3 BLKS
team was 55.8 from the field, 29-52, 8-19 42.1% from 3 and 22-29 for 75% from the FTL

Last edited:
no taken as it was a stab at the KF critics
Final score 88-59 2nd string outscored 21 -11 the last 8 minutes. was hoping they would get 100 +

Yeah. We got back on pace to hit 100 (roughly) at one point. Got to 70+ at the 10:00 to go mark before the mass subs. Hawks started slow again, though. We still seem to rely on the foul stripe a lot and we aren't getting a lot of fast break points. I wonder if the scouting report is out to sprint back and clog the lane against us.

This is probably the worst "I told you so" thread of all time. Fran made many of the changes people have been calling for, and the team played its best game in weeks (granted, against a very poor team, but they've looked pretty bad at times against only slightly better competition).

One game doesn't necessarily prove anything, but the fans had it right for today's game.

Torkus Maximus, did you attend le game today? How was the crowd (size, intensity)?

Torkus Maximus, did you attend le game today? How was the crowd (size, intensity)?

About as good as you could expect for a game against a team like this. I honestly didn't pay a whole lot of attention to the crowd size today, but the intensity was pretty good in the first half. Second half was really meh. Just not a particularly exciting game after half.

since the walkons came in with 8 Minutes to go and players that don't play a whole lot played in the 2nd half I would think that would happen. since Oglesby played the most minutes with 24
and Basabe had 17 pts in 13 minutes

since the walkons came in with 8 Minutes to go and players that don't play a whole lot played in the 2nd half I would think that would happen. since Oglesby played the most minutes with 24
and Basabe had 17 pts in 13 minutes

point?

Latest posts