putting a end to the silly who should start threads

point being the guys that don't play alot, don't play like those that do, and Fran took the press off, sorta like Davis did its called "calling the dogs off"

point being the guys that don't play alot, don't play like those that do, and Fran took the press off, sorta like Davis did its called "calling the dogs off"

I fail to see where anyone was upset or confused about the second half being a snoozefest.

JFC these incoherent herby ramblings are just painful to read. I'm done with this clown. #notentertaining

I am wondering when we can put an end to all the silly redhawk threads?

Jon has banned this same person twice and yet continues to let him spam the board with incoherent nonsense...it's cute at 1st and always good for a laugh but then it gets old. Redhawk will eventually get banned and things will be quiet for 3 months until "derphawk" signs on to post 40 times, height, weights of recruits and regurgitate box scores of games we all watched. Rinse, repeat

maybe Jon should ban all the posters that act like expert in all thing reguarding sports from Coaching all the wat down to how kids play.
as well as those that feel the need to get down on a team after a loss, to a team they feel is inferior

maybe Jon should ban all the posters that act like expert in all thing reguarding sports from Coaching all the wat down to how kids play.
as well as those that feel the need to get down on a team after a loss, to a team they feel is inferior

Another post designed to do nothing but pick fights.

like you never misspell
Fran is taking a page out of KF BOOK up 77-38 with 8 minutes to go and the walkons are already in.
next 2 minutes Iowa outscored 11-2

Fran clearly shows he is more concerned for building quality depth by giving everyone a chance to play when up big against lesser talent. Also another difference between what Fran does and KF doesn't is Fran keeps his foot on the pedal against lesser talent to get up big give enough to allow for less experienced players a chance to get in and actually get the experience needed to be real contributors later in the season when they have to play a strong conference schedule.

Though I like this lineup better than our previous one as it comes to starters...I don't think this settles or clears anything up. That is because in the presser fran basically said it will probably change again depending on how people are playing and match ups.

like you never misspell
Fran is taking a page out of KF BOOK up 77-38 with 8 minutes to go and the walkons are already in.
next 2 minutes Iowa outscored 11-2

HerbyRedhawk, the KF book does not have any chapters about being up 14 points let alone 39 points. The KF book also has very little written about playing 2nd teamers, especially QBs

JFC these incoherent herby ramblings are just painful to read. I'm done with this clown. #notentertaining

Me too. Time for Mr. Miller to shut him up again.

Why can't he become redbadger and irritate Wisconsin and be Bielema's #1 fan. He could have a "ball" with Montee Ball's stats.

Last edited:
todays starting lineup
Clemmons at PG
Gesell at SG
Marble at SF
White at PF
Woodbury at C
found the game on WHO
early Woody 3-3 leading scorer, Iowa 15-7, 7-10 1-1 from 3 by Gessel
11:27 to go in half
How does this post do what your thread title said????????????????

actually I posted this after the poll on who should start thread. another thread was started going on about the same thing. so Iposted this one,

Latest posts