Purdue's Phantom Ball Falls Off Tee Call.

MelroseHawkins

Wasn't that the wildest chit you ever saw in a game. Lol. He completely biffed the squib kick but kudos for the kicker for quick thinking as he completely sold it. I wonder why that couldn't be reviewed as it seems pretty easy to rule out. Is it reviewable or did KF say F it just kick it at this point in the game?

I listened to the game on the radio. Do you have video? The radio announcers were laughing about it. Even brought it up again when Iowa was kicking off. Joking that maybe somebody should hold the ball on the tee in case it "blows" off.

Watched the B10 in 60 last night...
Cause I won't pay for Peecock.
It's possible the kicker genuinely believed the ball was falling off the tee.

The ball was categorically not falling off the tee.

Watched the B10 in 60 last night...
Cause I won't pay for Peecock.
It's possible the kicker genuinely believed the ball was falling off the tee.

The ball was categorically not falling off the tee.

It didn't even move from what I saw. I think he completely biffed whatever specialized kick he was trying and sold it. I think he had kicked 1-2 out of bounds prior in the game.

It didn't even move from what I saw. I think he completely biffed whatever specialized kick he was trying and sold it. I think he had kicked 1-2 out of bounds prior in the game.

I think he kicked the very first one out of bounds. Makes me less likely to believe him that he actually thought it might have been falling off.
I want to be the trusting person.
But I just got a picture of a 'positive' COVID test from an employee who clearly drew a blue line with a ballpoint pen, or maybe a Sharpie.

I checked with the manufacturer. Their blue line turns pink when it's positive. And while some tests, the color can bleed, theirs won't. It's actually sublimated in the material.

I think he kicked the very first one out of bounds. Makes me less likely to believe him that he actually thought it might have been falling off.
I want to be the trusting person.
But I just got a picture of a 'positive' COVID test from an employee who clearly drew a blue line with a ballpoint pen, or maybe a Sharpie.

I checked with the manufacturer. Their blue line turns pink when it's positive. And while some tests, the color can bleed, theirs won't. It's actually sublimated in the material.
Lol. Geesus, the work ethic of people anymore. Bet ya that person changed their grades back in the day prior to handing the report card to their parents.

Latest posts