Purdue pedict the score

NCHawker

Nobody picked the score at Gopher land last week. And here we are 6 weeks in with a 4-2 record. So it’s on to West Lafayette, IN and lets’ win there. Iowa will play its most hated rival whose name shall not be mentioned.

Turns out that you don’t have to pass through East Lafayette or Lafayette to get to this place. That’s kind of cool to me. And the hawks won’t have to pass from mediocre to solid to good to great to be awesome this week.

BONUS - How many points must Iowa score to win.

Pick the score and win a free hammer and a toilet.

purdue-toiletmakers.jpg

upload_2016-10-11_18-44-20.png

Last edited:
In a different thread I said I expect to win. I can't figure out which number will be larger - Iowa's point production - or number of threads hating on the refs.

Hawks will finally take the ball first ... and score. They will then fall behind 13-7, after a(nother) viscious sack / fumble by CJ, giving the Boils a short field. They will end up winning 20-13.

It will be another terrible, horrible game to watch ... Probably the most horrible game in the history of watching college football games.

No idea, will anyone be shocked if we lose? If they steal a page and gut us with draws they could stay in all game.

The real key is our WRs and drops, they play better we roll but I can't see that happening.

Hawks - 17
Purdon't - 10

Predicting an Iowa score is a toss at a dartboard. There is no logic. No reasoning. You just don't know who is going to show up to play. You could predict anywhere from a close Iowa loss to a comfortable 17 point Iowa win. On paper I'm taking Iowa 31-20

Well, after that stellar 14-7 contest last week, I'm thinking 14-7, yeah exactly like last weekend.

Oh yeah Iowa wins.....

Latest posts