Purdue pedict the score

Limit Markell Jones to his avg or below and put a little heat on Bough, hawks win.

Turnovers will play a factor this game.

The only way this is a trap game is if the iowa football team has not watched film of the iowa football team this season.

I like 31-10 too.

21-10 Iowa

I don't know anything about Purdue other than they will likely have a new coach next year. Iowa on the other hand, I know plenty about. Iowa will win, but it won't be pretty.

41-17 Hawks. We'll give up a few late scores in the 4th when things are out of hand. Also think we'll win the battle of field position with special teams and a few turnovers leading to a few easy TDs.

Iowa 21-9. I don't know if it will be the offense, defense or special teams will put the points on the board and I don't know if Purdue's score is low because of Iowa's defense or because of Purdue. To be honest I have no idea at this point.

The coaching staff has shown zero willingness to change despite how poorly the team has looked/played the past four weeks. Why would they start now?

Tough to say we know which offense will show up MEDIOCRE at best. The question is which D will show up if the good D shows it's Iowa 24-13. If bad D shows up we will probably lose.