PURDUE GAME THREAD

ModebaSan

Since it’s almost game time and no one has started one yet.

Let’s send Purdue off to the NIT with our best wishes! ( My attempt at sarcasm! ) Hahaha! ( Evil laugh .) I cant stand Purdue!

What have we learned? Painter > Fran
If you want to go by head to head matchups so far this season, I agree. If you want to go by this season, I disagree. If you want to go by the last 10 years, I'd say tough to tell. Purdue is considerably better of a program than iowa so equal coaches would have unequal results.

Maybe we should use this one ... :)

giphy.gif

A true testament to how bad this team can look. Bonehead turnovers, I hate to say it but you have to limit Weiskamp's time on floor he is absolutely killing us I mean killing us (TO's, giving up defensive boards, missed layups). you name it he's missing it. Not enough team support around Garza. Everyone is going to 2x and triple him and lack of weiskamp to help is killing us. Put anyone in I 'mean anyone please. For the love!

I really don’t give a shit if you block me or not. If you can’t handle a light hearted joke then the problem is you not me.
What Fryowa said to me was not a light-hearted joke. It was an insult. You may make light of his verbal assaults on me but I don’t have to endure them. You are just being a smart ass, I get it. But when it turns to insults, that’s when the block happens. I am more than happy to to trade light-hearted jabs, but Fryowa has to take his to a personal attack level. I don’t have to put up with his sh*t or anybody else for that matter. Keep it light and you and I are fine. Just don’t make it personal.

What Fryowa said to me was not a light-hearted joke. It was an insult. You may make light of his verbal assaults on me but I don’t have to endure them. You are just being a smart ass, I get it. But when it turns to insults, that’s when the block happens. I am more than happy to to trade light-hearted jabs, but Fryowa has to take his to a personal attack level. I don’t have to put up with his sh*t or anybody else for that matter. Keep it light and you and I are fine. Just don’t make it personal.

What does anything between you and Fryowa have to do with me? I made a joke, had nothing to do with anything he could have possibly done to you.

You wanna go for a block too? Won’t bother me one bit. Obviously you and Fryowa are tight.
I really don’t give a shit if you block me or not. If you can’t handle a light hearted joke then the problem is you not me.
Whoa, tough guy.

Threatening “the block.”

Like anyone gives a shit. I’m gonna have fun with your ass this year starting game threads you can’t see. You, @ClintonIAfan , and @HuckFinn will have to start your own three-man Island Of Misfit Toys game threads.

What does anything between you and Fryowa have to do with me? I made a joke, had nothing to do with anything he could have possibly done to you.
He’s got the worst case of diaper rash on the board. Tonight’s bitterness was that he couldn’t play in the game thread unless he unblocked me.

Latest posts