Puff Daddy's son has Iowa offer.

TheManTheMyth

Had heard we were interested in NY Cornerback Justin Combs.

Turns out we have actually offered him.

Saw this story on my MSN homepage...
http://recruiting.scout.com/2/1098224.html?gt1=39002

Even with the offer I didnt think there would be much mutual interest due to his familiarity with UCLA, but looks like we will at least get a visit out of him.

"I know I'll be visiting Iowa, UCLA and Illinois, I'm just not sure when because our games are on Saturdays," said Combs.

Last edited:
If the staff thinks he worthy of an offer, I'm all for it. Plus, I think it would be sweet to have P Diddy in the stands at Kinnick.

Nelly's got a son.

kids-choice4.jpg

Clayborn is from STL...McNutt is too...and my bro is buds with Nelly's attorney.

I think we can get this kid, people.

In January 2010 it was widely reported that Combs presented his son Justin with a $360,000 Maybach car (and chauffeur) as a 16th birthday present.

If he comes can we get a better remix to "Black n Yellow"??

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBnqhn47hXM]HawkEye Yellow 1iA Remix - YouTube[/ame]

Love the thought of Norm meeting the young man's dad.

"Now D Piddy, the kids keep telling me you used to be called Daddy Puff or Duff Paddy or something or other...hell, I can't keep track. What was I sayin' again? Oh yeah, the kids tell me you play some music...now that Chuck Berry knew how to sing. One time 'ol Chuck and I ended up drinking beers together after his show in Toledo. Before we know it it's dawn and we're eating catfish and grits at a roadside stand in Little Rock. Hey, Duffy, mind holdin' my spitter here while I go squeeze out a whiz? Hell of a kid you got by the way..."

Love the thought of Norm meeting the young man's dad.

"Now D Piddy, the kids keep telling me you used to be called Daddy Puff or Duff Paddy or something or other...hell, I can't keep track. What was I sayin' again? Oh yeah, the kids tell me you play some music...now that Chuck Berry knew how to sing. One time 'ol Chuck and I ended up drinking beers together after his show in Toledo. Before we know it it's dawn and we're eating catfish and grits at a roadside stand in Little Rock. Hey, Duffy, mind holdin' my spitter here while I go squeeze out a whiz? Hell of a kid you got by the way..."

LMAO! I can see it now.

The funny thing is, I think Norm and Sean would hit it off. Puffy has always come across as a smart business man and I'm sure he is thinking about his sons recruitment with the big picture in mind. It'll be hard to get him to sign but I'm certain it would be for all the right reasons. Just because they have money doesn't mean Dad ain't teaching his son how to do things the right way.

Latest posts