PTL Stats 6-25

just got back from north liberty and I am sold on jack nunge! he was the best player on the court today that was even with cook and uhl guarding him all game. his post moves are awsome, his 3 point shot is beautiful, had some awsome fade away shots, baby hooks and even a couple left handed floaters. he was even damn good on D. for just graduating high school he is polished. Am I at the man crush stage yet, NO but I could see me getting there. All in all I have to say fran got a hell of a player here I was very impressed. he is going to be a good one!

While JNun's numbers are impressive, JBo's are the one's that popped out at me. 38-8-7 .. That's impressive .. as are Kriener, Ellingson, and Garza .. all to a lesser extent.

Based on PTL stats, I'm looking forward to 2017-18. I really believe this is gonna be a fun couple of years .. which will lead to fun for a while to come.

Just my 2¢ .. GO HAWKS!!!

The ingredients are there for this program to be in the Elite 8 or better in a year or two. If Fran can put it all together and they keeps their heads on straight, I would predict fantastic success in the future.

just got back from north liberty and I am sold on jack nunge! he was the best player on the court today that was even with cook and uhl guarding him all game. his post moves are awsome, his 3 point shot is beautiful, had some awsome fade away shots, baby hooks and even a couple left handed floaters. he was even damn good on D. for just graduating high school he is polished. Am I at the man crush stage yet, NO but I could see me getting there. All in all I have to say fran got a hell of a player here I was very impressed. he is going to be a good one!

This sent chills up my back. Sounds like a great overall game with floaters, baby hooks, fadeaways, etc.. Wow. Solid post moves.

Latest posts