Psu vs IOWA tomorrow afternoon at the United Center

Penn State survived Nebraska and now will face THEEeee IOWA HAWKEYES on
Thursday afternoon, in the Windy City.

What do you think of this match-up Hawkeye fans?

GO HAWKS
PSU has lost 10 Big 10 games by a total of 52 points for an average of 5.2 with 2 of those being in OT. We will see I guess..

The only teams Penn State beat in conference play were Rutgers, Minnesota, and Nebraska. If Iowa doesn't win today it's because they beat themselves.

Just spit-ballin', here but I think that's what most are worried about. It's hard to just forget some of the awful tendencies and funks the Hawks seem to fall into, especially when things seem to be clicking and it is least expected.

Although I'm more optimistic of a W than in the past, as a really long-timer, a part of me sort of "expects" it.

Calm down here. In the Happy Valley the Lions could have s**t in a swinging jug. They scored in the first half on something like 8 straight shots, and the Hawks still took care of bidnus. Penn State isn't going to shoot like that again, and if the Hawks simply play their game, we be comfortably lookin to be playin Purdue tomorrow. Not that I lookin past Penn St. Still need to take care of this one first.

Newbill is on a mission to show he is a 1st teamer. Nebraska killed psu on the offensive boards and I expect Iowa to do the same. Iowa's length will be too much for psu.

Iowa 75 psu 66

Should be a "take care of business" type of game but you never know. Penn State always seems to keep games close.

Iowa opened -7 and its already gone to -8.5 so people seem to think Iowa is going to roll. Lets hope so

We beat them at their place when they played pretty damn well. I'd be shocked that they play that well again and be able to beat us on a neutral floor.

This team has struggled but they've learnd from there mistakes and there ready to make some serous noise. They remind me a little of UCONN last year, who struggled and then woke up in a big way and the most important time. Well, I tell you right now, the Hawks are wide awake and not just ready to play, but ready to win. And mark my words--we WIN todayand we win big today. And that's just the beginning. This tournament is ours to lose. But I don't think we will. I feel really good that this may be the year we take the whole thing. (Conference tourney, that is). Like what you've seen? Then hang on--it's going to get even better! GO HAWKS!

At this point I am certain that our players know that in this conference any team can beat you if you don't bring it each and every night. They will be ready for a battle and hopefully they come out on top. go HAWKS!!!

At this point I am certain that our players know that in this conference any team can beat you if you don't bring it each and every night. They will be ready for a battle and hopefully they come out on top. go HAWKS!!!

SEE WHAT I MEAN???? There are no gimmees. I thought these boys had learned their lesson but I guess not. I knew this could happen and even though it did I am not going to call the players and coaches out. I hope they do better in the NCAA.

Latest posts