PSU players staying?

I guess there isn't really anything solid on Redd yet. Here's what's going on in the twitterverse.

In chronological order.

Bob Flounders ‏@BobbyFlo7
Will PSU TB Silas Redd transfer to USC? Reply of dad Silas Redd Sr. to Patriot-News' Dave Jones via text: "Still sifting through it all!"

Desmond Conner ‏@desmondconner
Silas Redd Sr., by phone this AM on his son #PennState RB Silas Redd Jr. "Silas Redd is a student-athlete at Penn State University, period."

Shawn Zobel ‏@ShawnZobel_DHQ
Reports are coming out that Penn State RB Silas Redd will play out the 2012 season, then declare for the 2013 NFL Draft

Desmond Conner ‏@desmondconner
Hearing #PennState RB Silas Redd, of Stamford, is staying put for this season then possibly on to #NFLDraft

Chris Elsberry ‏@elsctpost
Some 30 Penn State football players just reaffirmed commitment to the program. Apparently Khairi Fortt and Silas Redd weren't two of them.

Kevin McGuire ‏@KevinOnCFB
As @GerodOzone points out, Silas Redd may not have been there for team statement because he is heading to Chicago for B1G Media Days.

Funny Tweet from Jon:

Jon Miller ‏@HawkeyeNation
McGloin saying he is staying at PSU is like me saying I have decided not to run for President of the United States.

Funny Tweet from Jon:

Jon Miller ‏@HawkeyeNation
McGloin saying he is staying at PSU is like me saying I have decided not to run for President of the United States.

Come on. There's a SBC or MAC team out there at which he could compete for the starting QB job.

Shouldn't we support them staying at PSU. I mean isn't the whole point to change the culture of college football?

BOB just said Ferentz contacted him and said he will listen to PSU players if contacted on Mike and Mike.

So they're saying 2 dozen players reaffirmed their commitment today. So does that mean 60 of them are looking to transfer?

Listening to Bill Obrien on M&M. He says Kirk has called him to inquire about players among many other coaches.

Latest posts