PSU may be without LB Sean Lee

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Sprained knee vs Temple. They are already without one LB, might be without a WR this week, too. Of course, Iowa may be without three of its best players, too

Sprained knee vs Temple. They are already without one LB, might be without a WR this week, too. Of course, Iowa may be without three of its best players, too
I think we”ll be ok here. I think we’ll get a big TD on special teams. Like a blocked punt or something.

Ha, well played!

I saw the thread title and thought, "hasn't Penn St been without Sean Lee for, like, a decade or longer?"

I think he went on to play for the Cowboys, IIRC.

Ha, well played!

I saw the thread title and thought, "hasn't Penn St been without Sean Lee for, like, a decade or longer?"

I think he went on to play for the Cowboys, IIRC.
Oh, huh, yeah - shows how closely I follow the NFL, he went on to be a solid player for the Cowboys. A couple Pro Bowls.

Interesting side note that Sean Lee came from the same Pittsburgh HS that Ferentz did - Upper St. Clair.

Sean Casey (former Reds slugger) and Todd Haley (former Chiefs head coach) also went there.

Kinda makes your high school's 1989 girl's basketball state championship look pretty sad in comparison, eh?

Latest posts