PSU loses first commit since sanctions

For all intensive purposes, it is a doggy dog world.

Those other coaches are chomping at the bit and we aren't even wetting our appetite. Knowing KF, he will continue to tow the line, however, instead of trying some of the slight of hand moves that Meyer and Brent will use. The will get their just desserts, anyway, all in do time.

I don't want to make Kirk the escape goat just because he's not a cardsharp like Dant. But maybe, just maybe, in the end we will be like "Low and behold", we got one. I will be waiting with baited breath for that day, baby. Oh yes, I will. That would be a real boom to our program.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

I think it is funny that the one commit Greg Webb changed from PSU to UNC. UNC is already being punished and will get additional punishment after the revelations about basically fake classes that football players were getting grades for.

Greg Webb isn't very smart if that's the case.

Those other coaches are chomping at the bit and we aren't even wetting our appetite. Knowing KF, he will continue to tow the line, however, instead of trying some of the slight of hand moves that Meyer and Brent will use. The will get their just desserts, anyway, all in do time.

I don't want to make Kirk the escape goat just because he's not a cardsharp like Dant. But maybe, just maybe, in the end we will be like "Low and behold", we got one. I will be waiting with baited breath for that day, baby. Oh yes, I will. That would be a real boom to our program.

SOLID FREAKIN' GOLD. :D:)

Wholly crap!

Latest posts