PSU loses first commit since sanctions

Bert will welcome him with open arms...and open wallet, no doubt.

You know the Jerry Maguire scene when he's desperately trying to call his clients before someone else at the firm can speak with them? And he always seems to be one call too late?? I'd imagine that scene is playing out in Bill O'Brien's office as we speak.

I can understand decommitting from PSU. What I can't understand is verballing to them in the first place. Did Douglas think this was all going to blow over?

Here is a tweet from high 3* RB recruit Akeel Lynch, who picked PSU over Iowa last class...

Akeel Lynch

I still bleed blue and white. #WeStillAre #PennState

Ohio State, Michigan, and Wisconsin are going to get some PSU players/recruits. Pitt might get a couple...

Yeah, I don't know that it will be all that awesome watching players abandon PSU to go to those schools...

I can understand decommitting from PSU. What I can't understand is verballing to them in the first place. Did Douglas think this was all going to blow over?

You don't realize the power of the "cult" over there. They obviously got to Douglas early.

If these kids start going to schools in the big 10 I hope they go to teams that aren't in the Legends division.

Urban Meyer is basically getting handed a championship game appearance for as long as he coaches at OSU excluding this year. Im sure Wisconsin will win their division every once in a while but the Leaders division is going to be OSU's for the majority of the time.

Hopefully Delaney reconsiders reallignment.

Latest posts