PSU Game predictions

NCHawker

I have it in my mind Iowa will score, they will too, slowly Iowa will take control of the game and win and it won't be all that close ...maybe on the scoreboard but the sense of the game will be Iowa is in control.

Just don't give up the big play or have stupid turnovers...and Iowa will be fine.

What say you?

Been listening to a few PSU podcasts to get a feel for how they think about this years team. Their concerns: DT play and WRs dropping balls seem to be the major talking points coupled with play calling late in games. If games are won in the trenches, then Iowa wins. Our DL rotation could be the difference in the 4th QTR. Also love Amani Hooker playing LB/Rover position.

I just can't get a good feel for this game. I mean, Indiana gave PSU a game. Yet, we had almost no problem with Indiana. Just not sure if that really means much. Game at SlapHappy Valley, McSorley a definite step up, QB-wise, from any team we have played, and weather may not be on the side of our passing game. Just not sure how well we do or don't match up with them.

TURNOVERS....team with the least will win. Gotta tip McSorely's passes, contain him. This Iowa team wants to make that stop on QB they didn't get last year. Hawks 23 to 21.

I have it in my mind Iowa will score, they will too, slowly Iowa will take control of the game and win and it won't be all that close ...maybe on the scoreboard but the sense of the game will be Iowa is in control.

Just don't give up the big play or have stupid turnovers...and Iowa will be fine.

What say you?
Pick a score, dude! I say Iowa 24-17. Go Hawks!

Latest posts