Proud of the Defense

Defense was stellar. They came to play today and it really showed. Now the offense should feel terrible for letting the defense down. I'm talking to you Davis!!!!

It's tough when you are on the field for 2/3 of the game. I keep waiting for Beathard to remember he was supposed to be a playmaker but it just won't happen.

Proud of the defense? Yeah they only gave up 423 yards, and 167 on the ground.. Outstanding. Wisconsin missed 2 field goals and fumbled on the goal line. This game was dominated by Wisconsin, and wasn't as close as the score indicated. Snyder and Taylor are pathetic. Horrible angles, whiff on tackles constantly. So what, Snyder had one good hit, then had 10 other missed tackles, and burned deep again. Two worst safeties I've ever seen at Iowa hands down.

Proud of the defense? Yeah they only gave up 423 yards, and 167 on the ground.. Outstanding. Wisconsin missed 2 field goals and fumbled on the goal line. This game was dominated by Wisconsin, and wasn't as close as the score indicated. Snyder and Taylor are pathetic. Horrible angles, whiff on tackles constantly. So what, Snyder had one good hit, then had 10 other missed tackles, and burned deep again. Two worst safeties I've ever seen at Iowa hands down.

Hey, captain sunshine made it.

Hey, captain sunshine made it.

Mr. Participation ribbon, good to see you.. It was a great effort, at least we didn't give up 500 yards. Were you at the game? You would have been really upset, and probably cried because people were bad mouthing the boys. Any way you slice it, this team sucks..

Latest posts