Protect Kinnick

olddude

2 home games left. Win them and we end up 6-6. A win over Braska would be nice. The beginning of a home winning streak would be nice.
As fans, I hate to say it but we need to cheer for first downs. We need to get excited about anything and everything at this point.

People are jumping like rats on the Titanic. Just checked Stubhub and there are over 1600 tickets available for the Nebby game. I'm also hearing stories that demand for aftermarket tix are so low for Purdue that people are just going to leave their seats empty. Kinnick will not be the normal "Hawk Heaven" it normally is these next two games.

People are jumping like rats on the Titanic. Just checked Stubhub and there are over 1600 tickets available for the Nebby game. I'm also hearing stories that demand for aftermarket tix are so low for Purdue that people are just going to leave their seats empty. Kinnick will not be the normal "Hawk Heaven" it normally is these next two games.

Boo. Unlike. Sure glad the person for whom the field is named was not so cowardly.
We win Braska, we get another trophy back. We win both home games and we have the beginning of a streak. We win both and we are bowl eligible (correct). There is still things to hope for and cheer for.

Boo. Unlike. Sure glad the person for whom the field is named was not so cowardly.
We win Braska, we get another trophy back. We win both home games and we have the beginning of a streak. We win both and we are bowl eligible (correct). There is still things to hope for and cheer for.

You're preaching to the choir olddude, I'll be there both games. Many won't be however. And Kinnick is going to look like **** black Friday with the sea of red in it.

My 13 year old son loves nothing more than going to Kinnick for game day. He has decided to play in a rec league basketball tournament on Saturday instead of going to the game with me. Tells you all you need to know about the state of the program, the feelings amongst the fan base, and how sad Kinnick is going to be for these last 2 games.

Hawks need to find a way vs Purdue,to get that winning feeling back....then go to Michigan and vs Neb with nothing to lose....and get both wins...I see PSU upsetting Nebby this weekend and Michigan losing to OSU...Iowa could still get to Indy at 5-3 if they win out.

Hawks need to find a way vs Purdue,to get that winning feeling back....then go to Michigan and vs Neb with nothing to lose....and get both wins...I see PSU upsetting Nebby this weekend and Michigan losing to OSU...Iowa could still get to Indy at 5-3 if they win out.
Stop it!

Have you been watching the games this season? I like your optimism, but whatever it is that you're smoking, pass it please.

Sadly, our head coach plays not to lose, not to win, so that won't be happening. It'll be good ol' status quo with Kirk. Keep doing what we do, even if it's not working.

I don't blame the fans who are not making the trek to Kinnick. Can't knock any fans who choose to go ... or any fans who choose not to go ... Some fans will stick with Kirk no matter what ... and others will not and are not ... But what is unfortunate is that we are getting a divided fanbase ... Starting to somewhat resemble Alford's last few years ... Some fans wanted him out ... some were convinced we needed to stay the course with him. Ether way, a divided fanbase is not good ... For me, I gave up my two tickets for the Purdue game ... My decision was twofold ... I personally don't want to spend my day seeing a mediocre product ... But more important for me ... is a buddy of mine is taking his 10 year daughter ... who is a die-hard Hawk ... I wish I still had her enthusiasm about this year's team ... :)

Have you been watching the games this season? I like your optimism, but whatever it is that you're smoking, pass it please.
It could happen

It could happen. We could see the OL rise again and we could see Mark come back with a renewed capability.
The team could decide to get mean.
My medical card does not allow me to share, sorry. :) Sorry you live in a Nazi state. :) (I really dont have one even thou I could)

It could happen

It could happen. We could see the OL rise again and we could see Mark come back with a renewed capability.
The team could decide to get mean.
My medical card does not allow me to share, sorry. :) Sorry you live in a Nazi state. :) (I really dont have one even thou I could)

I really hope you're right, I do, but I just don't see it happening. If the light hasn't come on for Vandenberg yet, it's not going to. And you need a good QB to win, unless you're playing MSU. His play hasn't suggested to me that we'll be able to score more than 1 TD a game from here on out. We only scored 14 points vs. Indiana, who has the worst D in the B10. I guess we'll see though.

My 13 year old son loves nothing more than going to Kinnick for game day. He has decided to play in a rec league basketball tournament on Saturday instead of going to the game with me. Tells you all you need to know about the state of the program, the feelings amongst the fan base, and how sad Kinnick is going to be for these last 2 games.

Yeah, the decision your adolescent son made reflects the feelings amongst the entire fanbase. It more accurately reflects a great deal of posters attitude on here, the overall fanbase Im guessing not.

Latest posts