Props to Archie

The nice thing about Archie is when he gets to play he doesn't get 2 fouls in 3 seconds. If given the option I take Archie over Brommer everyday of the week. If Brommer can stay out of Foul Trouble next year it will be a much better 3 man rotation than people realize.

Agreed, it could be pretty good if Brommer stays out of foul trouble. But that's a very big if at this point.

I'm still impressed with Archie's block on Johnson. I wonder how many times Johnson has had a fadeaway shot blocked this year...probably not many, if any. Archie's bucket was great to see. He cleared out Byrd with his shoulder and finished with confidence. Every time I see Brommer or Archie successfully make a play with confidence I get excited - I expect those types of plays to happen more frequently in the future. They have each shown glimpses of their potential. I'm optimistic with their progress in the off-season after seeing so much improvement thoughout this season. The coaching staff has done a good job with them. I love that we have Bowen on staff, I bet he will be invaluable to our big men development.

Archie did a nice job of defending the post and definitely has the athleticism to develop into a nice role player for next year. I think that coach Francis and Ryan Bowen working with our bigs will start paying dividends, but let's make a splash in the BT tourney before setting our sights towards next season. GO HAWKS!!

Ironic thing is...if High-tower hadn't screwed over Brommer on two crappy calls, we might not have seen this. Brommer got hosed. HT is an idiot.