Problem

MeatMan

I work late tomorrow and won't be able to start the game thread. Who's going to start it? Do I start it early?

Yes, the correlation between you not starting recent game threads and the Hawks lack of defensive intensity cannot be ignored. Need to get back to basics.

I wish we had a time machine to go back to see who started the Michigan thread a few weeks ago.

That's who I vote starts the thread.

I wish we had a time machine to go back to see who started the Michigan thread a few weeks ago.

That's who I vote starts the thread.

How about this time machine?

HotTubTimeMachine-flicksWEB.jpg

Here's my take on it. As long as you start the thread the day of the game, the time it's started won't matter. So start the game thread at 12:00 AM tonight/Thursday morning and the Hawks will be fine.

I would choose 12:01 AM Greenwich time to ensure you have the correct day and then start the game winning thread with forceful resolve.....

We need the MeatMojo.....

:cool:

Here's my take on it. As long as you start the thread the day of the game, the time it's started won't matter. So start the game thread at 12:00 AM tonight/Thursday morning and the Hawks will be fine.
That worked out fantastic when I got an early start on the indiana game thread. The first scheduled game that is.

meatman, what do you think about lamb chops? Ive never tried them, but they look delicious at Costco.

i love lamb. rub 'em with a little olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic. nice hot grill. don't you dare overcook them. very similar to beef if you have a younger sheep. those old mutton chops can be pretty gamey.

Latest posts