"probably a qb controversy in iowa city now"

no controversy at all.... as we mostly all suspected, Beathard has just a little bit more

Whaaaaaaat. Beathard needs to start. much more poise...that 3rd down throw was the play of the game

We looked like Iowa again in the second half. Suffocating drives, line opened some holes because the D had to respect the pass, hit some key passes. Nothing sexy, but we played to win and looked great.

there shouldn't be. beathard just made ferentz look like a complete idiot today. sometimes the fans are right.

There is no QB controversy - It is CJ which most of the fan base has been begging for. If he is not the starter then there will be an all out mutiny in the fan base.

Keep KF out of the offense and defense and we will be fine,

How did all the GD critics like the horizontal passing game now!!!!!

there shouldn't be. beathard just made ferentz look like a complete idiot today. sometimes the fans are right.

And you just said why I wouldn't be surprised to see Ruddock back in there... no one got the up on the stubbornness of Captain Kirk.. NO ONE

CJB won the job to day in my mind. In KF's mind, I'm sure this is just a nuisance b/c he is going to have to answer 1500 questions about why he ended up starting Rudock the rest of the year... :(

It's a tough decision between the guy who scores on almost every possession he leads and a guy who's older with more experience. I would not want to be in Kirk's shoes for this choice. That's why he makes the big bucks.

Latest posts