Preview, Prediction: Iowa-Michigan State

KF is not going to be fired or be made to fire his son.

When it ends, it will be because he's ready to retire. If Iowa wins the West this season, which I think it will, might not be a bad time to step aside. The road is about to get a whole lot tougher and so will be going out on a high note.
I don't disagree with anything you say here. But, wouldn't it be so Iowa/KF, to go 9-3, with a win over Wisky but losses to Illinois and Nebbie, win the West, get pummeled by Michigan/OSU/PSU by 40 in the BigTen Championship game, get beat by a mid-level SEC team in the bowl game, and call it going out on a high note?

:)

Our interim AD could become the permanent AD and save Kirk and his son in the process. Convince or make the Ferentz's to spend the money on a really talented offensive mind with good experience. Rev up the offensive and learn something in the process. I don't think Brian has the demeanor to be a head coach as yet but he might acquire it.

There are so many NFL coaches, especially O Coordinators, who could possibly be enticed to return to college coaching. Tired of the NFL merry-go-round and coddling prima donna’s. Talk about a breath of fresh air…

Wouldn't you? Anything in-between those types of scores just shouldn't surprise us. This O is capable of doing squat jack. Or maybe Iowa hit a couple big plays and can run the ball well because MSU just totally lays down.

I wouldn't want to bet on this one there's just no way.

I have flipped I now think Wisconsin will win the West. If Iowa can’t clip them in Madison(which I don’t think they will) Badgers may end up with one conference loss. The Gophers might be able to get them at the end of the year, but that will be just 2 losses and of course they would win the tie-breaker with Iowa because of the head-to-head.

I have flipped I now think Wisconsin will win the West. If Iowa can’t clip them in Madison(which I don’t think they will) Badgers may end up with one conference loss. The Gophers might be able to get them at the end of the year, but that will be just 2 losses and of course they would win the tie-breaker with Iowa because of the head-to-head.
Wisconsin should be favored in every game except OSU. Its hard to see Iowa winning the West unless they somehow take that game in Madison. Come on 9-6 win!!!

Look sparty has exhibited more offensive competence than Iowa against a more difficult schedule. All they have to do is put together 2 or 3 scoring drives and don't turn the ball over. They're better than Utah State and better than Western Michigan and probably better than Iowa State.

The players are wanting to put it on Tape for the portal or for the next coach.

I don't see Iowa running the ball and I don't see Iowa doing much in the air either.

You heard it here first.

The narrative shifts and we won't be talking about winning 9 or10 games, we'll wonder where the next W is on the schedule

Look sparty has exhibited more offensive competence than Iowa against a more difficult schedule. All they have to do is put together 2 or 3 scoring drives and don't turn the ball over. They're better than Utah State and better than Western Michigan and probably better than Iowa State.

The players are wanting to put it on Tape for the portal or for the next coach.

I don't see Iowa running the ball and I don't see Iowa doing much in the air either.

You heard it here first.

The narrative shifts and we won't be talking about winning 9 or10 games, we'll wonder where the next W is on the schedule

(sound of tele type machines) I've been handed this update here in the news room. Its seems we have new informatinon at 9:24 Eastern Standard time.

1696080309816.png

Welcome to the greedy, insensitive, “ I can do whatever I want” world.Get the hell out of East Lansing, Spartan football players.

KF is not going to be fired or be made to fire his son.

When it ends, it will be because he's ready to retire. If Iowa wins the West this season, which I think it will, might not be a bad time to step aside. The road is about to get a whole lot tougher and so will be going out on a high note.

I want some of that Kool-Aide. Cade or no Cade Iowa isn’t winning the West LOL!!!