Pretenders?

loesshillshawk

So, here we are again, lack of defensive intensity, lack of speed at the guard position, missing free throws at big times, not a #1 seeded team (only my opinion) continue to discuss.

This is barely a Top 25 team, let alone top 5. No. 1 seed? <insert Hillary Clinton cuckoo's nest laugh here>

This is barely a Top 25 team, let alone top 5. No. 1 seed? <insert Hillary Clinton cuckoo's nest laugh here>
Iowa better move to the MAC. No way can a barely top 25 team be winning the BigTen. They need to look at the front of their jerseys.

4 teams have to be 1 seeds this year.
Core math says different: only two #1 seeds because quantifying to 10.

4 #2 seeds
2+2+2+2 = 8

4 #1 seeds
1+1+1+1 = 4

8+1+1 = 10

1+1 = 2

10 +2 = big 12

therefore, the Big 12 with two #1 seeds of Kansas and Oklahoma since it is the best conference in the nation.

And I've said it the last 3-4 years.
You can't claim to be the best conference in the nation when the same team has won the regular season title for 11 straight seasons.

Kentucky has a consecutive streak of conference championships of ... one season.
A basketball blue-blood in a football conference.

CONF ------ consecutive ------- different champions last 11 years (includes co-champs)

ACC --------- 3 (NC) --------------- 5

SEC --------- 2 (FL) --------------- 4

B1G --------- 3 (OSU) ------------- 7

I+XI --------- 11 (KS) -------------- 4

It's really sad that a 20-5 (11-2) Iowa Team can be ripped and belittled by our own fan base. Cowherd must be proud. It's honestly ******* pathetic and amazing..

So when Iowa loses that next game OP make sure to cheer real loud, pound your chest and tell us all how right you were. Boy I can't wait.

It's really sad that a 20-5 (11-2) Iowa Team can be ripped and belittled by our own fan base. Cowherd must be proud. It's honestly ******* pathetic and amazing..

So when Iowa loses that next game OP make sure to cheer real loud, pound your chest and tell us all how right you were. Boy I can't wait.

So where did I say Iowa was pathetic? Where did I say I want Iowa to lose. You know nothing about me. I am questioning if Iowa is a legit #1 seed or not. Get off your negative rant dude.

So where did I say Iowa was pathetic? Where did I say I want Iowa to lose. You know nothing about me. I am questioning if Iowa is a legit #1 seed or not. Get off your negative rant dude.

lmao now that's funny you telling me to get off the negative rant, the only person being negative is you.

Reality is that Iowa is 20-5 and 11-2 and that's right now is worthy according to some experts.

Yes they do, but this is Hawkeyenation

Exactly! This is Hawkeyes Nation. And we've had to suffer through the exact same thread...started by you both times in a 2 day period. Why start the same thread again? I could say more but you aren't bothering to listen and HP40 is handling it just fine.

Is Iowa a 1 seed... I think it's a good debate. Maybe use that as your thread title, cause that's really the only debate there is on this team. R they a 1 or a 2? Currently, I'd lean to a 1, how they close the season will determine that. Enjoy the ride.

I am talking a #1 seed not top 25...give me a break

My post wasn't meant for you. It was for the guy who said we were barely a top 25 team.

There are about 10 teams fighting for 4 spots. I don't think it's right to call the teams who fall short "pretenders ".

Latest posts