Prescott Az game watch locations

Anyone live in the area and know a good place to watch the games?
Don't live there (yet) but I spend lots of time there. Prescott is spread out so it depends on whether convenience is a factor. There is a place off of Willow Creek out by the car dealarships. It's called The Final Score. Arizona doesn't partake in daylight savings time (one of the reason I bought property there) and most games start at 9 am so it isn't an option because they don't open until 11. Best burgers in town so for 2 pm games this one is great for lunch. They have lots of screens and they will accommodate you if you ask.

Don't live there (yet) but I spend lots of time there. Prescott is spread out so it depends on whether convenience is a factor. There is a place off of Willow Creek out by the car dealarships. It's called The Final Score. Arizona doesn't partake in daylight savings time (one of the reason I bought property there) and most games start at 9 am so it isn't an option because they don't open until 11. Best burgers in town so for 2 pm games this one is great for lunch. They have lots of screens and they will accommodate you if you ask.

We actually live nearby and go there quite a bit.

Was just checking if there was a spot that other hawkeye fams gathered.

We actually live nearby and go there quite a bit.

Was just checking if there was a spot that other hawkeye fams gathered.
You would think there would be a preferred spot considering all of the Hawkeyes one runs into around the area. The 9 am kickoff time is sort of a damper on those sort of activities. You are looking for a "sports brunch" type of place (I don't think the Waffle Iron has TVs).

You would think there would be a preferred spot considering all of the Hawkeyes one runs into around the area. The 9 am kickoff time is sort of a damper on those sort of activities. You are looking for a "sports brunch" type of place (I don't think the Waffle Iron has TVs).

Ya none of the breakfast places have any TVs. I will just have to go down to Phoenix for a couple games.

Latest posts