Predictions: Where Will Ferentz Be Recruiting This Bye Weekend?

iowalaw

Banned
Last bye weekend, I was enraged (and started a thread accordingly) that rather than be out recruiting last bye weekend, Ferentz and Davis drove down to Dowling and caught the game. Anyone know where he's going to be this weekend? Who is Iowa City West playing? I wonder if the SEC coaches stay home on their bye weekends as well?

Last bye weekend, I was enraged (and started a thread accordingly) that rather than be out recruiting last bye weekend, Ferentz and Davis drove down to Dowling and caught the game. Anyone know where he's going to be this weekend? Who is Iowa City West playing? I wonder if the SEC coaches stay home on their bye weekends as well?
Hey man, theyre trying their best. Give them some slack. We dont pay our players here and they all graduate so relax

Where ever there is an undersized lineman who after 4 years with Doyle can maybe crack the depth chart thats where you will find Kirk Ferentz.

I hear there is a good, 5'10 (3/4), 177 lb 2* db in chariton that we're looking at. Rushed for 157 yards and two td's last week vs osky. Look for him his junior year at safety!

In his backyard at a barbeque. Except Friday night, he will be at City High 'recruiting' another one of his sons.

I hear there is a good, 5'10 (3/4), 177 lb 2* db in chariton that we're looking at. Rushed for 157 yards and two td's last week vs osky. Look for him his junior year at safety!

That's if we can keep him away from Mr. Rhoads. That's the size & stature state usually gets.

You do realize that Dowling has some pretty good talent to scout?

Is there anyone on the verge of committing to Hofstra we could steal away with a little sweet talk?

Judging by the opinions of many on this board I didn't thin Ferentz does recruiting. I thought all he does is sit in his basement and figure out how to make Iowa lose.

Judging by the opinions of many on this board I didn't thin Ferentz does recruiting. I thought all he does is sit in his basement and figure out how to make Iowa lose.

I have little doubt that Ferentz "does recruiting"... I just think he really sucks at it.

I saw that game.

Kid's a beast. Easy all-district selection.

Also, I'm pretty sure I saw better punting on display than I've seen at Iowa in about 3 years.

Last edited:
With Illinois sucking so bad, I would be in Chicago and looking for some players. Selling point being IC close enough to Chicago so mom and dad could see you play.

With Illinois sucking so bad, I would be in Chicago and looking for some players. Selling point being IC close enough to Chicago so mom and dad could see you play.

Impossible. As we all know, Northwestern is Chicago's B1G team.

Latest posts