Predictions for the 2 scholarships?

I'm curious to know
what you've heard GoHawks?

I'm by no means some sort of insider....I visit a lot of the basketball recruiting message boards and have gotten to know a lot of the posters that have connections to a lot of the programs. There are a couple posters (reputable) that seem to think their school has the inside track on him. It may or may not be true...but there is a lot of competition for him from a lot of good schools. He may end up with us...but the competition is stiff...thats why I say don't get too excited. Also beware of a Florida offer.

Last edited:
Thanks GoHawks, I appreciate your insight. I noticed someone retweeted the pro-hawkeye stuff from Carter and thought it was a great sign. Seems as though he just loves the attention. I hope I'm wrong but I'll wait and see.

Genaerally, recruits don't believe when it comes to Iowa right now. I just think Fran is going to have to find B10 talent w/o B10 offers right now. That is why I have not been all that excited about Iowa being in head to head battles with other top programs. Seems like it may be a waste of time when the better option might be to be cherry picking recruits from lower ranked conferences, or teams involving coaching changes. It might also be time to reevaluate the staff. Might need one more closer, or a strategic hire.

Also, keep things a little closer to the vest. And finally, you have to stop recruiting in Spring for the upcoming year. That makes it way harder to recruit for fall. You only have so many visits.

Latest posts