predictions for football season

Foval21

i want to know what you think players will do this season. maybe stats maybe other things.

1) jvb - 3300 yds &33 tds
2) garmon & hill - 600 yds each because johnson and bullock get early games and get beat out.
3) kmm and davis - 70 catches each
4) law - knocks 3 or more players out of games and pulls a sanders and hits someone so hard he hurts himself.
5) lowery - 5 ints

i might think of more but those sound good. some might sound excessive and some obvious. some might just be out there but what do you think?

The running back that starts the year will get 95% of the carries until the season ends, he leaves the team, or gets hurt.

CJFed leads the team in receptions. A young player on the DL steps up and has a big season. James Morris is back and healthy and is flying around making plays. Nico Law is a force in the back 7. 8 win season, and a big step in the right direction.

Nico Law will be a fan favorite in Iowa City, and have a banner hanging on the stadium when his career is over.

the Dline will surprise as Cooper and Davis will anchor the Dline. the #'s for JVB sound about right as i see a 70 rec for Davis, 50 rec for KMM, CJF gets about 30 -40 rec and the rb whoever it is gets that gets the job will get catches

Latest posts