Prediction through the end of January

homes

@ Nebraska - Win. They should have Duncan on the sidelines with them.
Maryland - Win Think they win this one instead of Michigan
@ NW - Win Simply need to beat them in Evanston
Michigan - Loss Don't see them beating both MD and MI, so going with the MD home win
Rutgers - Win Home win, Wieskamp hits a half court hook shot at the buzzer, calls it off the board.
Wisconsin - Win Just because, for many reasons, some football related
@ Maryland - Loss Split the games, each holds serve at home

Through the first 10 games - 6-4, assuming everyone is healthy. Two road wins will be important to keep on pace.

If CJ is out for awhile I’d guess they will win 2 of the next 6 putting them at 3-7. Freaking stinks a season in which we could have made some noise is ruined with injuries.

Maryland - L
@ NW - W
Michigan - L
Rutgers W
Wisconsin - L
@ Maryland - L

I'd move Rutgers to 50/50 - as long as Joe-Vies hits 5 three's and the offense returns to run through Garza.
I think Wisc, at home, is a W. That's a game where C-Mac has a big impact. Either way, I agree on 2-4.

Looking further ... Ouch!! Even if CJ is back to help relieve some pressure on Garza, I struggle to see more than 7 conf W's. They finish regular under .500! :eek:. That just doesn't feel right for this team:(

Maybe this is the year Iowa figures out their shit in the BIG14 Tourney?? They could get to NIT bubble if they win 2. (The NCAA hopes are already 6-feet under -- died in Philly and buried in Lincoln.)

Latest posts