PREDICTION THREAD!!! Iowa vs. Missouri in the Insight Bowl.

I predict that many people in the midwest will be asleep before this game is concluded.

Iowa 3, Missouri 0.

Iowa kicks a field goal to win on New Years day. What?

Yes, you read that correctly. This game goes into like 700 OT and Iowa kicks the game winning field goal as the clock strikes 12:00 am 1/1/11.

I love this! Every since Misery backed out on Iowa a couple of years ago, I have been waiting for this one. Iowa 35-10!

This team has quit and a lame insight bowl against a team no one cares about isn't going to help. Spread attack will dice Iowa up

Mizzou: 38
Iowa: 17

CaarHawk, HawkeyeRyno, and SK46 all think this game isn't even worth playing and that Iowa should forfeit.

Dude you need to check the threads I've posted tonight. I have been all about this game. Would I rather have Nebraska, yes but this is still an intriguing match-up. I do think this game is somewhat a buzz kill and probably keep a lot of people home but still very intriguing. I thought we matched-up with Nebraska better schematically though. This will be a tough game.

I'm keeping with the theme of the second half of the year. Iowa loses 21-17 on a late Missouri TD.

Iowa comes out looking strong, goes up by two TD's but fizzles out midway through the third and loses by 3.

Mizzou - 31
Iowa - 28

I predict the guys selling peanuts, popcorn, and soda at this game will have a hard time reaching their sales quota.

Latest posts