Predict the score against our Mountain West opponent

Iowa 35-14. Be glad you're not Oregon and playing the Cowboys in Laramie. Trust me, that's an experience I don't wish on anyone.

Be glad you're not Oregon and playing the Cowboys in Laramie. Trust me, that's an experience I don't wish on anyone.

This makes no sense what-so-ever. Oregon has never played the Cowboys in Laramie.

Last edited:
This makes no sense what-so-ever. Oregon has never played the Cowboys in Laramie.

I could be wrong, but I think he meant it would suck for anybody to go to Laramie because he has been there. Iowa is lucky they don't have to travel there.

I could be wrong, but I think he meant it would suck for anybody to go to Laramie because he has been there. Iowa is lucky they don't have to travel there.

I can see how you might've extrapolated that . . . but then why mention Oregon? That's a specific reference attached to another specific reference. I think the reason he hasn't replied is cuz he ****ed up. He certainly is free to explain his factually incorrect post . . . but laziness will probably win the day, as it does with 99% of posters.

I can see how you might've extrapolated that . . . but then why mention Oregon? That's a specific reference attached to another specific reference. I think the reason he hasn't replied is cuz he ****ed up. He certainly is free to explain his factually incorrect post . . . but laziness will probably win the day, as it does with 99% of posters.

Um, Oregon plays at Wyoming this year ... Saturday, September 16, 2017.

A very good and experienced Wyoming QB will complete 40 passes en route to yet another Hawkeye debacle early on Cowboys 27-Iowa 24.

I can tell you why Laramie is a tough place. Cowboys, bull riders and methamphetamines aren't a good combo for outsiders.

Latest posts