Predict the score against our Mountain West opponent

I am a little curious myself.
Still waiting BJ. Give me the reason I won't post a prediction and I will post my prediction.

Also, I am a little flattered that you edited your original post to include me. It is nice living rent free in your head, lots of open spaces but I did have to lean out a lot of dust bunnies.

Still waiting BJ. Give me the reason I won't post a prediction and I will post my prediction.

Also, I am a little flattered that you edited your original post to include me. It is nice living rent free in your head, lots of open spaces but I did have to lean out a lot of dust bunnies.

I figured you would put me on ignore after the way I've pwned you so often on HN.

Now it's time for you to make your prediction.

I figured you would put me on ignore after the way I've pwned you so often on HN.

Your pedantic 12 year old responses have truly "pwned" me. You are truly L33t. Now seriously take out the trash before your mom cuts off the Wifi again.

And 27-17 Iowa. It would look better but we give up a late 4th qtr TD.

I want to point out that Melrose; Garvey; Gester; Indiana; Fryowa; Deano; pwoudhawkeye; PC will not be offering a prediction. The reason is rather pathetic.

28-17
Hawkeye "W"

Now I welcome my manly brothers (a.k.a. REAL Hawkeyes) in tights to make a prediction.

You really hurt my feelings, Josh.

42-27 Hawks.

I am going out on a limb and think the defense will shut down the visitors while the Iowa offense is scoring at will. There QB is great but gets beat up in the first half while Wadley puts on a show. I also see the WR's emerging and having some long TD's. 49-3 final.

Does this mean you're saying everyone you listed has you on ignore? Yet another post by Josh that makes no sense at all.

I am going out on a limb and think the defense will shut down the visitors while the Iowa offense is scoring at will. There QB is great but gets beat up in the first half while Wadley puts on a show. I also see the WR's emerging and having some long TD's. 49-3 final.

I hope you are right but I saw nothing in the spring game taht suggests Iowa is going to start scoring at will. Yes Wadley and Butler did not play in the spring game but its not the running game that I am worried about.

I want to point out that Melrose; Garvey; Gester; Indiana; Fryowa; Deano; pwoudhawkeye; PC will not be offering a prediction. The reason is rather pathetic.

28-17
Hawkeye "W"

Now I welcome my manly brothers (a.k.a. REAL Hawkeyes) in tights to make a prediction.

I'm not listed? Has our relationship status changed?

I'm not sure how anyone who has followed the Hawks under KF can with any certainty predict anything about this game with any confidence, except to say it probably won't be a blow out either way.

Latest posts