Predict the score against Illinois

Since it's not possible to tie in college football, I'll pick Iowa 4, Illinois 4. Can't be any farther off than I've been with predicting this team this year.

I have no read on this team. I could see them blowing Illinois off the field, a nailbiter, or even an Iowa loss. Nothing surprises me with this team anymore.

Iowa is not going to lose to Illinois. But if they did, your computer would literally catch on fire the second you logged into Hawkeyenation.:eek:

Last edited:
Here is what I'm thinking:

The likelihood of Iowa having miraculously turned their season around vs UM.
or
The likelihood Iowa caught the perfect storm vs UM and will once again go back to playing poorly.

The former seems more unlikely.
Illinois 24 Iowa 14

Let's get some blow-out predictions to put a smile on children's face.

somebody-please-think-of-the-children-en-ffffff

Seems to be a classic trap setup. But who knows really.

Thinking the exact same thing. Especially after a huge emotional win against Michigan and a short week next week with Nebby in our sights. Not sure where I see this one. Hopefully its the same team we saw vs. Michigan with a little more offense.

Win turnover battle, minimize presnap penalties. find some kind of pass offense, and I like our chances.

Hopefully we found some confidence, something that's been lacking prior to Mich.

Would really like to see CJ have a good game. He needs it.

Iowa 31

Illinois 10

21 point margin. Under-estimation.

31 point total. Over-estimation.

Both numbers aren't too far off.

Overall 28-0 feels like a blow-out at this stage of the season. Kudos to my school. Illinois is a happy memory and now it's time to create another one against the bugeaters.

Latest posts