Predict the score against Illinois

Iowa 33, Illinois 13....Wadley and Daniels all day long. ...CJ will only attempt 17 passes, complete 9 for 138 yards, sacked 2 times.....just gotta hunch....:(

I am not ready to think about Illinois yet but want to still process this great win. It turns out the hawks especially have the defense when they can get at it like at Minny this year.

If we break this team down to 6 parts, Off and Def rush and pass, Def against run and pass, special teams offense and defensively, I would say this team is really pretty good except the pass game has really been hurt by pass blocking and now CJ without Vandy.

But Hawks 24- Illini 13

17-7 maybe 17-10.

Lets face it, we won't get that level of play from the D again. But we don't need it. Iowa's offense still stuck in the mud and that isn't changing.

How the heck can anyone predict anything now! Last Saturday was the team I've expected to see ALL YEAR, so I'm at a loss..

Three things you know us Hawkeye fans luv.

1) Watching the game rain or shine

2) Making predictions

3) Enjoying an Illlini beatdown

I have no read on this team. I could see them blowing Illinois off the field, a nailbiter, or even an Iowa loss. Nothing surprises me with this team anymore.

Does Illinois run a spread offense? An offense that would challenge the athleticism of Iowa's defense? If no, Iowa's defense will give up less than 20 points. If yes, Iowa's defense will give up more than 20 points.