Predict the rest of Iowa's Games

I thought that Iowa looked fairly good against Maryland, other than the shots not falling. If they would of matched that defensive intensity at Ohio State and Rutgers those outcomes might of been different or at least closer. Same with these next two games. Bring the intensity and let's get on a roll going into the tournament

After watching 2 players have career nights against us and making no attempt or adjustments to stop them, I would say someone on Wisconsin and Nebraska will have a career night. This will lead to a defeat if the shots aren't falling for the Hawks. Hoping their wide open 3's will miss is a bad, bad strategy.

We must win one of the last two regular season games

@ Wisconsin and @ Nebraska

Otherwise it will be quite difficult to get the coveted 6 seed in the BTT.

If Minnesota and Ohio State win their last two and we lose both, they will finish ahead of us and we will probably finish in 8th place with all three of us tied with a 10-10 record. Since we lost to both teams only playing them once this season they finish ahead of us.

Minnesota plays Purdue at home and @ Maryland

Ohio State plays at NW and Wisconsin @ home

The Gophers will be lucky to win one

Ohio State will be lucky to beat the Badgers in Columbus

If we finish 10-10 in the conference that will exceed everyone's expectations except for a few diehard loyalists who should be congratulated for their excellent guesswork. The conference this season has been bloody and brutal. To finish with ten or more wins is very good despite the luster being scraped off, in embarrassing fashion, against Ohio State and Rutgers.

All we have to do is win one game. That doesn't look very positive right now.

I really don't believe we will emerge victorious at Madison.

Nebraska has had a rather rugged last few games:

@ Penn State, Purdue in Lincoln and @ Michigan and @ Michigan State. They might be battered and bruised when we arrive next Sunday.

Iowa played Ohio St twice and split. If they have a tie just between the two of them, Iowa has the tiebreak currently. There has to be a 3 way tie between Iowa/OSU/Minnesota for Iowa to fall below them.

Minnesota has to win 2 very tough games. I just don't see it.

But like you said, if they both go 2-0 and Iowa goes 0-2, Iowa will be the 8 seed. Minnesota has to beat Purdue at home and Maryland on the road and Ohio St is going to have to beat Wisconsin at home to do that. Very unlikely.

Well my belief is they go 1-1. I know they haven't looked overly sharp, but consider this...… OSU was a trap game after 2 emotional wins in last seconds, Rutgers should have been a win, but we do not match up well against long, athletic teams. I say we actually have a slim chance vs Wisky and against everyone's belief, I will predict us winning at Nebby, beat Indy, and lose to Michigan or MSU.

Impossible to predict because this team wins or loses based on 3pt shooting accuracy at this point in the season. If they continue to shoot around 30% as they have the last 3 games, 0 and 4 finish is most likely.

I am surprised. I figured most people would think this team could win a couple more games but I guess you all know what I know. We have seen this before. Iowa loses out. No more wins for this team this year.

Iowa played Ohio St twice and split. If they have a tie just between the two of them, Iowa has the tiebreak currently. There has to be a 3 way tie between Iowa/OSU/Minnesota for Iowa to fall below them.

Minnesota has to win 2 very tough games. I just don't see it.

But like you said, if they both go 2-0 and Iowa goes 0-2, Iowa will be the 8 seed. Minnesota has to beat Purdue at home and Maryland on the road and Ohio St is going to have to beat Wisconsin at home to do that. Very unlikely.

Thanks, very unlikely indeed

But this season in the BIG who knows. All we have to do is win one to get probably best draw in the BTT.....

:cool:

I don’t think it matters what anyone else does because I am confident we will beat Nebraska. But even if we lose out there is almost no chance either MN or OSU win out. We will be the 6 for BTT.

Start making threes and we likely win the next 3. Keep shooting below 30% from 3 and we likely lose...other than NE.

I think Iowa matches up well with Wisconsin and I give us a 50/50 shot at winning that one, because I am a homer will edge the 50/50 to the good guys for a win and I also think we beat Nebraska for Tim Miles last game as a Husker.

Hawks carry the momentum in the BTT and go 1-1 so we finish 3-1

Hawks get a 6 seed and win the first and lose the second by a nail biter but gives us all hope for 2019/2020 season