Predict the rest of Iowa's Games

Wisconsin by 30.
Nebraska by 20
BTT....out in the first round by 9 points....Northwestern's turn next?
NCAAs probably ugly.

What you got?

It's certainly very hard to be o optimistic about the rest of the season. You know how fans and the media and other teams talk about "that team is hot, no-one wants to play them right now!'? Everyone WANTS to play us right now and the sooner the better.
Lose to Wisc, not even close. MAYBE, possible a win over Neb. They are the only team besides s NW playing worse than us, and that is up for debate. Unless we find a way to turn it around, first round loss in both tourneys, as a 7 or 8 seed in the NCAA. I hope I'm wrong, but damn!

Iowa has been predicted to finish 21-10 and they will lose to Wisconsin and Nebraska. Accordingly to my crystal, the score will be something like 68-75 at Wisconsin and the score would something like this 73-76 at Nebraska.
giphy.gif
Iowa would finish the B1G Conference 10-10.

I predicted with 7 to go we might win 2. I was called out for being incompetent. Well it looks like I may have been right. Anybody with good 3 point shooters can beat us. I just think we are step slow on defense to beat good teams.

I'm afraid 0-4 the rest of the year. If they play like they did the last game things don't look bright. JB said shots just weren't falling. Someone should tell him that's why you play defense. Andrew Francis said he didn't see any problems with the defense. With an assistant coach saying that now I guess I understand why we're near the bottom in defensive efficiency.

Iowa has been predicted to finish 21-10 and they will lose to Wisconsin and Nebraska. Accordingly to my crystal, the score will be something like 68-75 at Wisconsin and the score would something like this 73-76 at Nebraska.
giphy.gif
Iowa would finish the B1G Conference 10-10.
That looks like The Andromeda Strain.

Hopefully my blood doesn't clot up and turn to powder watching this!

I'm afraid 0-4 the rest of the year. If they play like they did the last game things don't look bright. JB said shots just weren't falling. Someone should tell him that's why you play defense. Andrew Francis said he didn't see any problems with the defense. With an assistant coach saying that now I guess I understand why we're near the bottom in defensive efficiency.
Francis got raked over the coals by Shon Morris and Dave Revsine on the BTN postgame. And the reason they're shots aren't falling is because they're suddenly hesitant when they do get a good one. And they're taking the more difficult one instead. Someone mentioned Moss passing up a five footer because he looked confused. Also we're not moving the ball like we were four to six weeks ago. Teams are making adjustments. Remember how the ball moved from Wiescamp to Garza to Cook to Bohannon when JBo hit the three in the corner at Indiana?

Michigan has just defeated Maryland.

Does anyone want the four seed? Or is Wisconsin going to stumble into it. Again. Because it doesn't matter if the conference season is 16, 18, or twenty games. They find a freaking way.

Of course, we could still have something to say about that. It depends on what team shows up on Thursday in Madison.

Iowa plays well at the Kohl, Iowa sneaks out with a 2 point win. Nebraska is in disarray, Iowa wins by 3. Iowa plays in Big Tourney wins 1 loses 1. Iowa loses a close game in NCAA second round. O wait, this is what I want to happen not what I think will happen.

I predict that Iowa will finish the season with 2 wins, and have a good post season. As far as the ncaa tournament goes, Iowa ia undefeated in non conference play. Iowa is a very difficult team for opportunities to prepare for especially with limited time. Iowa’s press, and balanced scoring will cause their opponents fits.

Imagine that :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

We must win one of the last two regular season games

@ Wisconsin and @ Nebraska

Otherwise it will be quite difficult to get the coveted 6 seed in the BTT.

If Minnesota and Ohio State win their last two and we lose both, they will finish ahead of us and we will probably finish in 8th place with all three of us tied with a 10-10 record. Since we lost to both teams only playing them once this season they finish ahead of us.

Minnesota plays Purdue at home and @ Maryland

Ohio State plays at NW and Wisconsin @ home

The Gophers will be lucky to win one

Ohio State will be lucky to beat the Badgers in Columbus

If we finish 10-10 in the conference that will exceed everyone's expectations except for a few diehard loyalists who should be congratulated for their excellent estimates. The conference this season has been bloody and brutal. To finish with ten or more wins is very good despite the luster being scraped off, in embarrassing fashion, against Ohio State and Rutgers.

All we have to do is win one game. That doesn't look very positive right now.

I really don't believe we will emerge victorious at Madison.

Nebraska has had a rather rugged last few games:

@ Penn State, Purdue in Lincoln and @ Michigan and @ Michigan State. They might be battered and bruised when we arrive next Sunday.

Last edited:
If I was to guess, Iowa will either lose the next four games or four out of the next five games. Except for the Michigan game, they have looked pretty bad. It seems like every team has more athletic and quicker players than Iowa.

If I was to guess, Iowa will either lose the next four games or four out of the next five games. Except for the Michigan game, they have looked pretty bad. It seems like every team has more athletic and quicker players than Iowa.

Even Buttgers.

Winning the next games, and get a big 10 tournament win should get Iowa a pretty good seed in the ncaa tournament. In the tournament with shorter preparation times, and refs that don’t let defenders get away with so much holding and grabbing etc, Iowa can make a nice deep run.

Strange. We won nine out of eleven conference games playing those same more athletic and quicker players.

Need to start shooting better, which means we need to start passing like we were before. The ball hasn't been moving the last six games like it was earlier. Whatever adjustments teams have been making we need to adjust back. If players need to take a possission off they need to do it on the offensive end.

Latest posts