Predict the rest of Iowa's Games

Wisconsin by 30.
Nebraska by 20
BTT....out in the first round by 9 points....Northwestern's turn next?
NCAAs probably ugly.

What you got?

It will be 4 losses guaranteed. Wisconsin doesn't play fast enough to beat us by 30, but they will definitely beat us by 20. Nebraska will beat us by 20. We have no chance at winning our first BTT game. Guaranteed double digit loss. First round loss in the NCAA tournament. I wish I lived in Vegas so I could bet. I would bet as much money as possible on them losing out. They've completely given up and are a joke.

We aren't winning on the road against Nebraska. We will lose by at least 20 guaranteed.
I just figured there would be ONE game left where they played worth a crap. But 0-4 would not surprise me.

I only hope they somehow manage to avoid playing in the first round game in the NCAA tournament.

This team is way out of sync right now. The lack of hustle is the most concerning. They were whipped in that department today.

We don’t see a W the rest of the way, it gets really ugly.

Fran can’t pull teams out of a skid. When the team bus starts skidding he lights it on fire then jumps out the back and yells at a ref for making it cold outside.

We don’t see a W the rest of the way, it gets really ugly.

Fran can’t pull teams out of a skid. When the team bus starts skidding he lights it on fire then jumps out the back and yells at a ref for making it cold outside.

This is funny. With a lot of truth to go with it.

Iowa can win at Nebraska, but they have ZERO chance at Wisconsin..

Can but won’t. As I said a week ago, will lose at W & N, beat by Illannoy or similar in Chicago, fall to an 8 seed and get soundly thrashed by OK or Syracuse or worse.
Not my doing or wish, just is. Don’t know what happened but it did and it is just Iowa.

Suddenly we can't score and when you play mediocre defense it's almost impossible to win. Check out what they're doing to jaybo... they are laying a body on him the whole game and the officials are not calling it. So he is a non-factor. How many times tonight did they foul him and it was never called? At least a half a dozen especially on the turnovers. He does not turn the ball over like that. After the Indiana game someone in the media threw out the idea that you mug him and he is a non-factor amazing how this is now the result.

I predict that Iowa will finish the season with 2 wins, and have a good post season. As far as the ncaa tournament goes, Iowa ia undefeated in non conference play. Iowa is a very difficult team for opportunities to prepare for especially with limited time. Iowa’s press, and balanced scoring will cause their opponents fits.

Latest posts