Prayers and Thoughts requested...

Hawkfromnorwalk

I would like to take a quick second to ask for prayers and well-wishes for a very good man. I'm not going to list his name but my neighbor who is probably one of the biggest Hawk fans I know (his Hawk man cave alone would make most of us go into a jealous rage) has suffered two minor strokes within the last week. What makes this even more tragic is the fact that the man is only in his early 50's. He's a good neighbor and a good friend and I would always look forward to seeing him out in the yard and we would talk Hawk topics until we couldn't talk anymore. I know he was very much looking forward to the upcoming season and I am hoping with all my might that he recovers enough so that he can get back to Kinnick and enjoy gameday once again.

Thanks guys.

I will keep a good positive thought for your neighbor, HFN. Best of luck to him for a full and speedy recovery.

Many prayers from Stanwood. Way too close to kickoff to have major health issues....I hope for a speedy recovery.

Many thoughts and prayers for a speedy and full recovery for your neighbor, HFN and to his family for having to go through this with him.

Me too.

Just wish the health care system and insurance and everything else in the great USA didn't really at times suck... and be all about profits over the patients.

Prevention over the cure.

We just don't get it.

Apples with happy meals?? Social Security finally gets a cost of living raise?

The really rich and privileged fight over the debt ceiling?

For what... stroke prevention research???

You tell me.

Latest posts